Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Anybody here a sneakerhead?

15 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Because they were an impossible cop. Heard only 2k pairs were made? After Kobe's game the prices went from $400-$500 to $1200-$1500. It's a really nice shoe. They'll retro it in a couple years so don't be too sad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

K2Q6hSK.jpg

My friend... lucky sob got selected for the raffle... 

K2Q6hSK.jpg

My friend... lucky sob got selected for the raffle... 

The raffle they had at the Nike Vault yesterday?!? I was going to sign up but 1) had classes while the raffle was taking place 2) the raffle had a lot of people

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

The raffle they had at the Nike Vault yesterday?!? I was going to sign up but 1) had classes while the raffle was taking place 2) the raffle had a lot of people

They had a raffle there too? He got it from the Nike SNKRS app drawing.. picked it up at the grove location. If I knew I should have put myself in for the drawing even though there's a super slim chance of winning. 

it's a good size too.... 9

They had a raffle there too? He got it from the Nike SNKRS app drawing.. picked it up at the grove location. If I knew I should have put myself in for the drawing even though there's a super slim chance of winning. 

it's a good size too.... 9

I did the SNKRS raffle for the 9s,10s, and 11s. Didn't win any of them.....

Yeah they had a raffle their too. If they called your ticket you were allowed to purchase two different shoes from the Kobe pack. Is your friend selling it by the way?

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I did the SNKRS raffle for the 9s,10s, and 11s. Didn't win any of them.....

Yeah they had a raffle their too. If they called your ticket you were allowed to purchase two different shoes from the Kobe pack. Is your friend selling it by the way?

I didn't even know about the SNKRS raffle.. just recently really actually got into shoes so still learning the game. Been following shoes forever but never took interest in purchases. 

I asked him already... he picked those shoes up for a friend of his.. without even know what the worth was. He not selling though :(

#ThankYouKobe 

I didn't even know about the SNKRS raffle.. just recently really actually got into shoes so still learning the game. Been following shoes forever but never took interest in purchases. 

I asked him already... he picked those shoes up for a friend of his.. without even know what the worth was. He not selling though 

#ThankYouKobe 

Ask him if he would sell them!!!! I want them! Keep a lookout for the Supreme x Nike Airmax 98 collaboration that's coming soon. There was also the Nike ID kobes that came out yesterday but ended today a couple hours ago.

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Ask him if he would sell them!!!! I want them! Keep a lookout for the Supreme x Nike Airmax 98 collaboration that's coming soon. There was also the Nike ID kobes that came out yesterday but ended today a couple hours ago.

His bud is a sneakerhead so highly doubt he is going to sell those haha. I told him if he's selling to let me know. 

Anything with Supreme stuck to it will have value.. that's just how it goes. 

His bud is a sneakerhead so highly doubt he is going to sell those haha. I told him if he's selling to let me know. 

Anything with Supreme stuck to it will have value.. that's just how it goes. 

You should camp out for them. Supreme collab this big will definitely be an experience. Might be a good one or bad one...

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

You should camp out for them. Supreme collab this big will definitely be an experience. Might be a good one or bad one...

Hell no! lol I just googled those shoes and they're ugly af.. you really think people will want these? 

Hell no! lol I just googled those shoes and they're ugly af.. you really think people will want these? 

People actually like Air Max 98s. It's Supreme so of course. Even the supreme foams were ugly and you had people lining up for them(I was one of them and took an L)

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

People actually like Air Max 98s. It's Supreme so of course. Even the supreme foams were ugly and you had people lining up for them(I was one of them and took an L)

They just look ugly as hell to me LOL but hey with the Supreme stuck to it... that's money. It should be releasing soon??? Spring is over in June. Don't want to line up though so is it possible for an online purchase? 

They just look ugly as hell to me LOL but hey with the Supreme stuck to it... that's money. It should be releasing soon??? Spring is over in June. Don't want to line up though so is it possible for an online purchase? 

Yeah online purchase is always available for their shit. I'm more interested on the clothing they're going to release tbh. I've been keeping an eye out on Palace Skateboard. They're like the supreme of the UK

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Yeah online purchase is always available for their shit. I'm more interested on the clothing they're going to release tbh. I've been keeping an eye out on Palace Skateboard. They're like the supreme of the UK

Yeah will definitely look into online drops but if a store has them with no line.. even better haha. Never got into their clothing as I don't really see a point in them but hey in LA everyone likes it. Some are nice but they cost a load. I never heard of Palace Skateboard. 

Pass by Fairfax on a Thursday morning and you'll see people camping out every week. Look at some of their stuff. There shirts/longsleeves are reasonably price for a streetwear brand. There sweaters and jackets are a bit pricey. They sell out within seconds too

12 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Pass by Fairfax on a Thursday morning and you'll see people camping out every week. Look at some of their stuff. There shirts/longsleeves are reasonably price for a streetwear brand. There sweaters and jackets are a bit pricey. They sell out within seconds too

Yeah I will rarely ever go down in that direction so I never see anything lol. Most of the time it's fuckboys and mainlanders who now where Supreme or Stussy from what I see. I like some stuff that stussy has.

Yeah I will rarely ever go down in that direction so I never see anything lol. Most of the time it's fuckboys and mainlanders who now where Supreme or Stussy from what I see. I like some stuff that stussy has.

I saw it all the time because my old high school was literally across the street from Supreme! I was once one of those fuckboys that camped out. Got the Tifanny x Diamond Nike SB clothing and shoes. Struck out on the supreme foams. Went with the same friend both times. Every Asian and their mom wears Stussy. Never going to give into their hype even though it's dying out

36 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I saw it all the time because my old high school was literally across the street from Supreme! I was once one of those fuckboys that camped out. Got the Tifanny x Diamond Nike SB clothing and shoes. Struck out on the supreme foams. Went with the same friend both times. Every Asian and their mom wears Stussy. Never going to give into their hype even though it's dying out

Haha I never got into clothing. Seems a lot to keep up with what's hot that needs to be cop. Shoes are much easier and it helps that I like shoes as well. Clothing... not so much.

Literally every Asian! I seen many fakes while I was overseas

Haha I never got into clothing. Seems a lot to keep up with what's hot that needs to be cop. Shoes are much easier and it helps that I like shoes as well. Clothing... not so much.

Literally every Asian! I seen many fakes while I was overseas

Saw an Asian at a rave two weeks ago wearing "Off-White"(really expensive streetwear brand). Was like have fun sweating in your $250 t-shirt. Stussy's designs are whatever anyways but I can see the appeal to it. Yeah I feel you. Shoes> clothing

5 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Saw an Asian at a rave two weeks ago wearing "Off-White"(really expensive streetwear brand). Was like have fun sweating in your $250 t-shirt. Stussy's designs are whatever anyways but I can see the appeal to it. Yeah I feel you. Shoes> clothing

Speak of the devil, I was just looking at Off-White brand like 30 minutes ago. First time seeing it as I  never heard of it but I seen it pop up in my fb feed cause one of my buds was selling something.. who would have thought haha. They were probably FOBS wearing that shit cause they got their dad's money to spend and shit like that. 

Speak of the devil, I was just looking at Off-White brand like 30 minutes ago. First time seeing it as I  never heard of it but I seen it pop up in my fb feed cause one of my buds was selling something.. who would have thought haha. They were probably FOBS wearing that shit cause they got their dad's money to spend and shit like that. 

Haha you're correct. Think it was a group of Chinese kids. The other kid was wearing an HBA sweater. Like you don't wear that shit at places your expect to sweat....

Bumping and somewhat double posting but whatever. What the thread is for. Adidas Ultra Boost Triple Black is in the works and coming Soon^tm. Thoughts about it? I'm personally a really big fan of the pics they put out. Will Def sell out but won't be like 1k resale price.

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Just cop the triple blacks. Way better than Triple White UB

yeah you say that as if i can walk into a sneaker shop in toronto and cop a pair of UBs

yeah you say that as if i can walk into a sneaker shop in toronto and cop a pair of UBs

You can always go on adidas.com and just cop on of their General Release ultra boost :)