Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Anybody here a sneakerhead?

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Man, I don't line up for sneakers in Toronto. I get hook-ups. I work 50 hours a week, I don't have time to stand in line for a sneaker for 2 days :P

I get you just thought I'd share.. plus Canada barely gets any of the stock.. you guys get what is left.

White page bruhhhhh

Did you even get an email. I wasn't even going to wake up but I randomly woke up at 5:01 AM and checked my email and got NOTHING from them. Checked their website and it's crashed. Fun fact: check their instagram and you got a bunch of people complaining how the didn't get the email either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Did you even get an email. I wasn't even going to wake up but I randomly woke up at 5:01 AM and checked my email and got NOTHING from them. Checked their website and it's crashed. Fun fact: check their instagram and you got a bunch of people complaining how the didn't get the email either

I got 1 email for the Gray ones but the page is just white.... I checked their twitter and I see the same thing. A whole bunch didn't get an email.

I got 1 email for the Gray ones but the page is just white.... I checked their twitter and I see the same thing. A whole bunch didn't get an email.

One of the lucky ones that did end up getting an email. I knew this would end up happening. I'd go to sleep now if I were you.

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

One of the lucky ones that did end up getting an email. I knew this would end up happening. I'd go to sleep now if I were you.

Just literally got the black ones.. I think their shit messed up.  

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Site is still crashing...

Yeah.... I don't know if I should refresh the links since it "places" you in a queue when clicked.. only page i'm refreshing is the launch page but it's down

Yeah.... I don't know if I should refresh the links since it "places" you in a queue when clicked.. only page i'm refreshing is the launch page but it's down

Pretty sure if their was a queue then it crashed as well too since the entire site is down other than their mainpage. I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Pretty sure if their was a queue then it crashed as well too since the entire site is down other than their mainpage. I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

Site loaded for me now but launch page is still dead

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I still haven't even received the email with the link to purchase. Pretty much everyone wasted their time...

I got mine, but decided the night before that they probably only had like 5 pairs and that the bots would scoop them up faster than anything else.

It's probably more of a promotion thing for their website.

Stupid shit.

It was stupid.. If only the site loaded lol I clicked the link as soon as I got it at 5am. The black yeezys came 11 minutes later. They probably only did have 5 pairs oh well. What's the next big drop coming up?

4 minutes ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

It was stupid.. If only the site loaded lol I clicked the link as soon as I got it at 5am. The black yeezys came 11 minutes later. They probably only did have 5 pairs oh well. What's the next big drop coming up?

TBA

Anyone recommend a Facebook group to join to get news about releases and restocks? I use twitter but it's nice to have other options. I might need to get a bot as well but not sure 

Anyone recommend a Facebook group to join to get news about releases and restocks? I use twitter but it's nice to have other options. I might need to get a bot as well but not sure 

I'm in this shoe group called "Shoemunati" I think it's invite only. Joined when I was in high school but they usually got some pretty good deals. Also SGLA (shoe game LA) is pretty good. Where I get my info on releases and some deals on sneakers

44 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I'm in this shoe group called "Shoemunati" I think it's invite only. Joined when I was in high school but they usually got some pretty good deals. Also SGLA (shoe game LA) is pretty good. Where I get my info on releases and some deals on sneakers

Ended up joining SGLA. I googled and apparently TSN Marketplace is the group to join but I can't seem to find it haha

Dang why no one tell me about the Kobe ftb 11s...  

Because they were an impossible cop. Heard only 2k pairs were made? After Kobe's game the prices went from $400-$500 to $1200-$1500. It's a really nice shoe. They'll retro it in a couple years so don't be too sad