Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Anybody here a sneakerhead?

10 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I know a couple bots that people vouch for in this one Facebook group that's pretty legit. But for these yeezys it'll probably be $100+ just for the bot itself. Just make sure it's reliable. Most don't scam, but it's a matter of whether or not the bot will be successful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shoot me the names? 

Also gonna try and cop the Jordan flu game tomorrow! Want the NMD but it's overseas release right now and not u.s yet.. 

Shoot me the names? 

Also gonna try and cop the Jordan flu game tomorrow! Want the NMD but it's overseas release right now and not u.s yet.. 

They don't usually open their slots until the week of release and I don't know them off the top of my head. Is their an official release date for the yeezys? People are saying resale might be a little over 300

13 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

They don't usually open their slots until the week of release and I don't know them off the top of my head. Is their an official release date for the yeezys? People are saying resale might be a little over 300

With retail being $190, 300 is not bad i'll take it! Beat those fucking flyknit racers I bought.. ended up taking to a nike store to return them LOL

Hmm sounds more like you're buying a slot for a chance to get them yeezy and not actually running a bot to get it.

No release date yet.. they only said on twitter "in the next few weeks"

Not even salty, Triv, just be honest... did you get scammed?

I didn't even bother with the white OG NMDs, everywhere in Toronto was basically just raffles to purchase them.

5768c62d0152e22917bbeac0a5ca736d.jpg

also waddup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my look who is back!!!

Flu game.. fucking shit was hard to cop.. definitely investing in a bot for future releases... prob bnb

Oh my look who is back!!!

Flu game.. fucking shit was hard to cop.. definitely investing in a bot for future releases... prob bnb

It's okay. On sgla people are only making like 40$ profit from it

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

It's okay. On sgla people are only making like 40$ profit from it

Yeah I saw.. but the NMD Vintage white sold out so fast on adidas ca.. I think it'll be a good cop when it gets release in the u.s

5 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Retail is $645.... holy

Yep..... I'd still buy it just so I can sell it for triple the price. You enter?

18 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Yeah I did! Going to take that l anyways

I did it for the women too haha and I fucked up on the men sizes when I entered what size I want BibleThump

1 hour ago, Kordless said:

OH YM GOD

adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-japan-boost-1.jp

adidas-originals-nmd-2016-releases-1.jpg

Looks like a Japan release only right now... I contacted my buds over there and see if they can cop me a pair :D

1 hour ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

Looks like a Japan release only right now... I contacted my buds over there and see if they can cop me a pair :D

let me know i want a pair too

22 minutes ago, Kordless said:

let me know i want a pair too

I doubt he'll be able to get it depending on how the sneakerheads are over there but it's worth a shot. 

Someone in my shoe group is doing a bot for the yeezy for $375.... so that's retail+ the price of the bot... and I thought $150 was a lot

On 6/3/2016 at 1:19 AM, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Someone in my shoe group is doing a bot for the yeezy for $375.... so that's retail+ the price of the bot... and I thought $150 was a lot

Yeah I might end up putting money down on a bot just for this release... but then I'll need proxies.. and i'm being too cheap to get them LOL. Will decide by Wednesday... BibleThump