Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timeassassin103

Stepping Down

Due to me losing interest and experiencing personal issues, I am resigning my position as War3 SO.

I've logged over 700 hours into CSGO, not as much as some of you guys, but I'm starting to not feel like playing CSGO at all. I hadn't touched GO in a few days since I'm trying to play with my IRL friends in other games or games I just want to play. My time on the server had been dwindling and when I heard a cheater has been on for days by a player on the server, I decided to resign since I wasn't there to stop him and someone else did. But with CSGO I might just once in awhile hop on and play but with me having almost everything maxed (with an exception to Bob, GO PRO, and Adventurer), there is nothing for me to do. So I decided to either just comp (if my internet doesn't suck when I play) or casually play. Which the time I will be on won't be enough to suffice the server. Also I'm running into issues that will cause grievance in my life that I need to be constantly ready for. From my Christmas post on "What did you get for Christmas?" I posted that I wished two of my family members were here. Last year in March I lost two of my grandparents within a week of each other, which I was really close to. One was expected and one wasn't excepted. My grandma on my mom's side passed and my papa on my dad's side. Grievance was tough getting past it and I may lose another grandparent this year. My grandma on my dad's side of the family isn't feeling well due to her breathing issues she had for a long time. Recently a few months ago it gotten worse where she needs to be hooked up in a breather constantly and she is losing weight a bit quickly. So far a few weeks ago she started to make plans by giving the family money and started things accordingly. I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with her and it has been hard trying to setup a time to do so. If she does pass, I will be on a DND session.

Sorry for dragging a personal family issue into the forums but I had to get it off my chest. Also I'm grateful in being a SO for the short time that it was but I could of been doing better.

2 minutes ago, Chowder said:

So sad to hear that, thanks for everything you have done for us!

Good luck on the future!

yea dude good luck

Sorry to hear of the passing of your family members, hopefully you can find peace of mind somehow. Good luck with everything, and sorry we never got the chance to talk.

Take it easy man i know the feeling.

just remember if you need people to talk to there's plenty of great ones here.

I dont believe I know who you are, but I am sorry to hear about your losses, and that you are stepping down, I bet you were a great memeber of the sG community. My hopes go to you in the future.