Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UnknownLegend

Vexer, where you at?

22 hours ago, iafunky said:

How the fuck did I get Number 3. Where is my third place prize XD.

This is what I suggested like 2ish weeks ago:

On 3/19/2016 at 10:53 PM, Junzou said:

Before I lose first place and get salty as fuck, a couple of suggestions -- 

1)  March Madness 2016 Badge for the top 4 (Final Four heh heh heh) brackets.  In the event of a tie, use the standard tiebreaker (final game score).

2)  Prize -- it looks like standard buy-in for bracket pools is like $10 - $20?  So how about a first place prize of $5 per participant ($130).

I was contacted earlier and offered a prize by C12k, but he paid out of pocket for it.  Didn't really think it was fair for him to front the prize on his own since 25 community members participated, so I sent a message to @Jason about it.

Honestly, I'd be happy with either.  

UNC -- it would make someone in my other competition really salty if they won, because even with the 32 point comeback he'd make, he'd still end 2 points behind me.

Villanova -- I'd be content that they beat KU, since they went on to take the title.  They've already knocked out two other top-seeds, so I think they're more likely to win it all.

A girl in my work group picked UNC to win it all. She also had Hampton (16 seed) in the elite 8 lmao.

She didn't know what the numbers meant beside the names. Right now she is in second place though because she Villanova in the final too.

If UNC wins, she will win the whole thing even though she's like 20 pts behind the leader.

Crazy how you can go from a completely shitty first round to winning the whole thing.

This is her bracket... look at all those reds lmao

4674c5c84a.png

Just now, Junzou said:

AUSTIN BEATING KU?  BURN THE WITCH.

She had no idea what she was doing but could potentially win it all haha