Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yung Stew

lol

"Almost positive I've never called someone "Dumb Nigeria" I think thats total bullshit. Although I don't remember everything so it is possible. 99.9% you made that up though."

I posted a link to you saying that in my comment. Mark was also gracious enough to repost it.

All in all, all of this was to get an admin mad at you. Congrats you did it! Except to be on every SOs shit list :)

:vapenation

19 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

next tike I'm online, I'll recite the lyrics to the same song by Ice Cube and I WILL NOT be punished for it, because thats allowed, according to Mips if its a song lyric, it isn't racist.

I clearly addressed this in my post.

5 hours ago, Mips said:

Neither can I deny that there are instance of racism in the logs that would violate the global rules, but further digging on your part would have also led you to realize that the "real niggaz" statement was in reference to the lyrics in Ice Cube's song "No Vaseline" as he clearly states in the chat. In the other example, he specifically states "I think he said". It doesn't get clearer than that, he is most likely doing his job as an SO to make sure that no one said the n word. Hence, having to spell it out letter by letter to keep it PG-13.

Okay, I kid about that last line, but it was in reference to something that someone else said. Even so, as I conceded, these two examples could still be in violation of the guidelines. And I would not expect any of the excuses that I've given to hold up if some power hungry player with admin privileges decided to gag or kick me for stating those remarks. But the point is that the author of these statements is not some racist white man attempting to troll the community and harm it. In fact, I believe Mark is black. But I am not certain. But he is also not a racist black man troll. 

Regardless, the Mark situation has been handled. I hope that you are sufficiently content with the result of your call to arms. Likewise, I'd advise you to just stop trying to create trouble for the admins and the community. Clamps dealt with the Mark situation as needed and he clarified that your remarks and indeed loop holing, I don't know what else you want. 

Everyone acts like I care what this community thinks of me lmao. "Cut 60 minutes out of your playtime" theres plenty of other JB servers, this one is just the most hilarious. 

Step 1: log on

step 2: try to play JB

step 3: get freekilled by admin's friend

step 4: complain in admin chat

step 5: get called cancerous retard

step 6; name a country and get shit on for it

step 7: become upset because of unfair punishment

step 8: get white knighted by animal rights activists

step 9: this thread

step 10: mark is still SO despite being a white supremacist

step 11: you are all triggered when in reality I'm a troll and you've already pointed that out

Step 12(current): reply telling me im stupid, IP ban me, and then act like you did something worth talking about later on

I'm actually really disappointed in Ollie for calling out another regular in a thread that isn't Talk Mad Shit.

We're all friends here, why are we not defending eachother against randoms who spout bullshit and cause grief to our servers?

:vapenation

Oh, I want to thank you for sticking it out for me, I forgot about this thread and @Sean messaged me on steam and reminded on it.

Let me reply; 

Ollie, as you can see, on the screenshots you've posted, I would suggest looking at the time frame in all of them, 

The one that shows me refering to the Ice-cube song that was being played when the server had a population of 4 people and was running around and not playing the gamemode as intended to be played. I was playing music through SLAM and having fun upon doing it so. 

And ollie, hence how my words were ; If you see me telling someone go to kill themselves. Yet you post a couple of pictures attempting to incriminate me when its completetly easy to do so, given gameme shows admin chat, private messages, all without differing between them. 

I don't need to give you context to what I was saying and when I was saying it in, I'm sure if I scrolled through your logs I could find some pretty nutty stuff to post here aswell. 

Oh, and for the record, when a regular that is known for trolling attempts to trash talk me, I'll do the same. Or would you rather have me kick and ban him for admin disrespect, because those are the rules? 

Thanks for finally coming onto the thread. I was well aware of the time stamps of the posts and I admit I'm guilty of the same thing and I would probably do it again in the future. But what my problem was the wording in your post made it seem like you've never done it by saying "if I ever called someone a cancerous retard or to kill themselves I'll step down". I don't want you to stepdown because you're a decent SO and do your job, but you can't act like you've never done anything wrong in recent times (not bringing up past because it's clear that you're not the same person you were before).

And I agree with what you did to Stew because he's clearly using the word Nigeria as a substitute for the N word which is loopholing. I apologize if I came out a little too forward

@My boy Sean. You're right my dude.

#vapenation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Yung Stew said:

Everyone acts like I care what this community thinks of me lmao. "Cut 60 minutes out of your playtime" theres plenty of other JB servers, this one is just the most hilarious. 

Step 1: log on

step 2: try to play JB

step 3: get freekilled by admin's friend

step 4: complain in admin chat

step 5: get called cancerous retard

step 6; name a country and get shit on for it

step 7: become upset because of unfair punishment

step 8: get white knighted by animal rights activists

step 9: this thread

step 10: mark is still SO despite being a white supremacist

step 11: you are all triggered when in reality I'm a troll and you've already pointed that out

Step 12(current): reply telling me im stupid, IP ban me, and then act like you did something worth talking about later on

If you didn't care than you wouldn't take the time to write out your well thought posts that you do. Instead of bothering with us and our abusive admins you can just go to another server and have fun there. You stick around knowing no one likes you under the guise of being a troll. Good on ya bud 

29 minutes ago, Demon said:

If you didn't care than you wouldn't take the time to write out your well thought posts that you do. Instead of bothering with us and our abusive admins you can just go to another server and have fun there. You stick around knowing no one likes you under the guise of being a troll. Good on ya bud 

like I stated in step #11, you are triggered. If I'm an obvious troll, stop giving me attention <3 good on you bud

12 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

like I stated in step #11, you are triggered. If I'm an obvious troll, stop giving me attention <3 good on you bud

riiiiight....

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I+sexually+identify+as+an+attack+helicop

55 minutes ago, Scrub said:

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I+sexually+identify+as+an+attack+helicop

You killed my troll vibe. Thanks a lot 

6 hours ago, Yung Stew said:

To he honest, I'm just here for the +rep for making fun of you

Thx

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

you're not really a troll, just a retard.

move on jbfags nothing new

Troll = Retard so you're kinda right but thats a bit racism so please dont say it again :-(