Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yung Stew

lol

15 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Racial slurs, some incidences of you telling someone "kys" calling them a "cancerous retard". Talking shit about black Jesus. We will be waiting for your stepdown thread. This was also very recent too

Without quoting the huge number of pictures,

Mark, I have nothing against you, and maybe you didn't even realize you called someone a cancerous retard, but you can't deny that you are being extremely disrespectful to Black Jesus, ROFL, and all of the sG staff.

You said you always joked around but the way these logs look, it wasn't joking at all.

I think you were being serious about how you think sG is disorganized, and you even mentioned the Staff in a derogatory way.

You were clearly racist when there is no other admin on the server, which sets a bad example to people playing on our servers.

Why is the SO considered exempt from the racism and staff disrespect rules that everyone else gets kicked and banned over?

Just my two cents.

16 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

d2f69cf28777ffcb83dc2f7a8c391265.jpgec46dc955457eaeabdfc3de04c231704.jpgc11eb085188fdbbc307dcf7d5dc25353.jpg7f8bc40cda73d4a8c7090e4f2b56c65c.jpg95d3b29b6c002027c37f1ef24967f196.jpg

Racial slurs, some incidences of you telling someone "kys" calling them a "cancerous retard". Talking shit about black Jesus. We will be waiting for your stepdown thread. This was also very recent too

LOL CYA MARK.  REKT YOU FROM HIS PHONE.

16 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

To be fair, there's  a difference between stating "kys" and telling someone specifically to "Kill themselves", especially when chatting in a game where the objective is to kill opposing players and when its common for players to literally kill themselves (slay).  If you had done a little more digging, then you would have found this statement aswell:

Mar 27, 2016 3:56:20 am	i dont know who startes with that kys bullshit, but its the edgiest thing since tumblerina	24/7 sG | CS:GO JailBreak [Store|Custom LR|JoinSG|FastDL]

Clearly showing that the intent of the "kys" statement was not malicious at all. Then you have a statement like this:

Mar 26, 2016 11:34:03 pm	MUH FEMINISM	24/7 sG | CS:GO JailBreak [Store|Custom LR|JoinSG|FastDL]

Obviously the author is not support of feminism, as indicated by their use of capital letters and a purposeful misspelling of the word "my". It's evident that the author has a very sarcastic sense of humor and I'd wager than no one would have misinterpreted his "kys" as him telling someone to kill themselves in real life.  Furthermore, the "kys" and "cancerous retard" statements were made on separate dates (which is conveniently left out in the screenshots)  and are presumably to different players. Certainly, if Mark had both called someone a "cancerous retard" and specifically told them "kill themselves" in real life, then that would be a much greater cause for concern. But as I see it from digging a little deeper into the chat logs, it appears that it's really no different from everyday thrash talk. 

Of course I won't deny that Mark does not appear to have the most gentle character, I wouldn't attribute his "trash talk" to excessive malice. In the screen shot you posted, it shows Mark calling himself literally Hitler, and I'm certain that he's been harsher on himself on the forums as well.  When Mark stated that he "trash talks everybody", he literally meant it as that even includes himself. These screen shots may make Mark seem like an abusive ass hole, but it's really just Mark and his thick skin trash talking his buddies, who I presume must have thick skins themselves too. I don't know about Black Jesus' relationship with Mark either, but I once again can only presume that it wouldn't be as hostile as it seems.

Neither can I deny that there are instance of racism in the logs that would violate the global rules, but further digging on your part would have also led you to realize that the "real niggaz" statement was in reference to the lyrics in Ice Cube's song "No Vaseline" as he clearly states in the chat. In the other example, he specifically states "I think he said". It doesn't get clearer than that, he is most likely doing his job as an SO to make sure that no one said the n word. Hence, having to spell it out letter by letter to keep it PG-13.

Okay, I kid about that last line, but it was in reference to something that someone else said. Even so, as I conceded, these two examples could still be in violation of the guidelines. And I would not expect any of the excuses that I've given to hold up if some power hungry player with admin privileges decided to gag or kick me for stating those remarks. But the point is that the author of these statements is not some racist white man attempting to troll the community and harm it. In fact, I believe Mark is black. But I am not certain. But he is also not a racist black man troll. 

What's funny to me though, is how Young Stew edited his original post from his cancerous joke to a call to action to punish Mark. It's like the thread switched off pitchforks aimed at Young Stew towards Mark, meanwhile Young Stew pretends to have some noble cause. At least the neg rep doesn't lie ( for now). 

I'm not trying to be "noble" I couldn't care any less than I do now about what this community thinks about me or how they see my personality as being an asshole or a rulebreaker. If you have an SO, the second highest ranking user on your network, breaking Global Rules and disrespecting the community as a whole, then I'll do the same. They set the example, and I follow it. You also can't blame me for being "racist" when I simply named a country that is placed on the map. If you were walking down the street and said "N*geria is beautiful" I don't think some black dude would walk up and say how disrespectful you were or how racist you were, they would just ignore you. 

I understand that you guys don't like "loopholing racism" or racism at all, but you have to agree that it's a pretty hitler-like totalitarian rule that makes no sense when you extend it to the name of a country. I even said "Tigger from whinny the poo" once and got warned by a bunch of people for loopholing. Others didn't mind it, or see it as loopholing. Just because a word has "igger" in it, doesn't make it racist.

4 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

I'm not trying to be "noble" I couldn't care any less than I do now about what this community thinks about me or how they see my personality as being an asshole or a rulebreaker. If you have an SO, the second highest ranking user on your network, breaking Global Rules and disrespecting the community as a whole, then I'll do the same. They set the example, and I follow it. You also can't blame me for being "racist" when I simply named a country that is placed on the map. If you were walking down the street and said "N*geria is beautiful" I don't think some black dude would walk up and say how disrespectful you were or how racist you were, they would just ignore you. 

I understand that you guys don't like "loopholing racism" or racism at all, but you have to agree that it's a pretty hitler-like totalitarian rule that makes no sense when you extend it to the name of a country. I even said "Tigger from whinny the poo" once and got warned by a bunch of people for loopholing. Others didn't mind it, or see it as loopholing. Just because a word has "igger" in it, doesn't make it racist.

monkey see, monkey do.

1 hour ago, Mips said:

To be fair, there's  a difference between stating "kys" and telling someone specifically to "Kill themselves", especially when chatting in a game where the objective is to kill opposing players and when its common for players to literally kill themselves (slay).  If you had done a little more digging, then you would have found this statement aswell:

Mar 27, 2016 3:56:20 am	i dont know who startes with that kys bullshit, but its the edgiest thing since tumblerina	24/7 sG | CS:GO JailBreak [Store|Custom LR|JoinSG|FastDL]

Clearly showing that the intent of the "kys" statement was not malicious at all. Then you have a statement like this:

Mar 26, 2016 11:34:03 pm	MUH FEMINISM	24/7 sG | CS:GO JailBreak [Store|Custom LR|JoinSG|FastDL]

Obviously the author is not support of feminism, as indicated by their use of capital letters and a purposeful misspelling of the word "my". It's evident that the author has a very sarcastic sense of humor and I'd wager than no one would have misinterpreted his "kys" as him telling someone to kill themselves in real life.  Furthermore, the "kys" and "cancerous retard" statements were made on separate dates (which is conveniently left out in the screenshots)  and are presumably to different players. Certainly, if Mark had both called someone a "cancerous retard" and specifically told them "kill themselves" in real life, then that would be a much greater cause for concern. But as I see it from digging a little deeper into the chat logs, it appears that it's really no different from everyday thrash talk. 

Of course I won't deny that Mark does not appear to have the most gentle character, I wouldn't attribute his "trash talk" to excessive malice. In the screen shot you posted, it shows Mark calling himself literally Hitler, and I'm certain that he's been harsher on himself on the forums as well.  When Mark stated that he "trash talks everybody", he literally meant it as that even includes himself. These screen shots may make Mark seem like an abusive ass hole, but it's really just Mark and his thick skin trash talking his buddies, who I presume must have thick skins themselves too. I don't know about Black Jesus' relationship with Mark either, but I once again can only presume that it wouldn't be as hostile as it seems.

Neither can I deny that there are instance of racism in the logs that would violate the global rules, but further digging on your part would have also led you to realize that the "real niggaz" statement was in reference to the lyrics in Ice Cube's song "No Vaseline" as he clearly states in the chat. In the other example, he specifically states "I think he said". It doesn't get clearer than that, he is most likely doing his job as an SO to make sure that no one said the n word. Hence, having to spell it out letter by letter to keep it PG-13.

Okay, I kid about that last line, but it was in reference to something that someone else said. Even so, as I conceded, these two examples could still be in violation of the guidelines. And I would not expect any of the excuses that I've given to hold up if some power hungry player with admin privileges decided to gag or kick me for stating those remarks. But the point is that the author of these statements is not some racist white man attempting to troll the community and harm it. In fact, I believe Mark is black. But I am not certain. But he is also not a racist black man troll. 

What's funny to me though, is how Young Stew edited his original post from his cancerous joke to a call to action to punish Mark. It's like the thread switched off pitchforks aimed at Young Stew towards Mark, meanwhile Young Stew pretends to have some noble cause. At least the neg rep doesn't lie ( for now). 

1. "kys" means "kill yourself" no matter what context it's in.

2. theres no excuse for calling someone a cancerous retard

3. If Mark was saying "n*ggaz" because it's from a song, it shouldnt matter. It's still racist.

4. You didn't experience what he had done through the use of his microphone which can't be logged because nobody could be bothered enough to record audio/video

anyone can hop on the server when theres no admin and say "Fuck N*gg*rs, they should all kill themselves" and theres no way to log it, because its voice chat. The rule is easy to bend. Players like Revox, who are young, say it all the time. I can't prove it because I don't know when hes going to say it and I'm not going to record audio of every JB match I play. 

I know on B2R, racism isn't an issue, because it's allowed. If you target a player specifically or start to trash talk a certain race or religion, then you're punished but if someone says "Yo whats up my N*ggas" they're not goijg to be punished. Anyone who is offended by something like that is just too sensitive. It's the Internet in 2016.

38 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

1. "kys" means "kill yourself" no matter what context it's in.

2. theres no excuse for calling someone a cancerous retard

3. If Mark was saying "n*ggaz" because it's from a song, it shouldnt matter. It's still racist.

4. You didn't experience what he had done through the use of his microphone which can't be logged because nobody could be bothered enough to record audio/video

anyone can hop on the server when theres no admin and say "Fuck N*gg*rs, they should all kill themselves" and theres no way to log it, because its voice chat. The rule is easy to bend. Players like Revox, who are young, say it all the time. I can't prove it because I don't know when hes going to say it and I'm not going to record audio of every JB match I play. 

I know on B2R, racism isn't an issue, because it's allowed. If you target a player specifically or start to trash talk a certain race or religion, then you're punished but if someone says "Yo whats up my N*ggas" they're not goijg to be punished. Anyone who is offended by something like that is just too sensitive. It's the Internet in 2016.

maybe you should go play on B2R if you don't like our rules. simple as that.

41 minutes ago, Sean said:

maybe you should go play on B2R if you don't like our rules. simple as that.

I do play B2R, and enjoy it. They don't have Jailbreak to avoid the cancer and it doesn't appeal to the audience. 

Still doesn't change the fact that Nig*ria isn't loopholing racism. 

22 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

Yes... yes it is... stop being a jackass and accept that. 

11 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

I do play B2R, and enjoy it. They don't have Jailbreak to avoid the cancer and it doesn't appeal to the audience. 

I don't think you understand what loopholing means....

You took the word Nigeria, which closely resembles a word that is not allowed on the server, and used it in context to mean the banned word.  Also, no one casually says something like " The Niger River is a beautiful flow of water" You are going out of your way to annoy/troll admins on the server. Besides randomly saying pointless sentences that has words that closely resemble the banned word, you also thought it was smart to type this. If you do not see how typing things like Nijjer, nipper, etc. with no valid reason isn't loopholing, then you really need to get checked out. You also liked to use the word Nig and Nige a couple of times. Obviously you're intent with saying all of this is to troll and try to start trouble with admins. 

Yes... yes it is... stop being a jackass and accept that. 

So are we just going to ignore the fact that mark used racist words in chat or are we just going to let that slide by?

58 minutes ago, Yunki said:

I don't think you understand what loopholing means....

You took the word Nigeria, which closely resembles a word that is not allowed on the server, and used it in context to mean the banned word.  Also, no one casually says something like " The Niger River is a beautiful flow of water" You are going out of your way to annoy/troll admins on the server. Besides randomly saying pointless sentences that has words that closely resemble the banned word, you also thought it was smart to type this. If you do not see how typing things like Nijjer, nipper, etc. with no valid reason isn't loopholing, then you really need to get checked out. You also liked to use the word Nig and Nige a couple of times. Obviously you're intent with saying all of this is to troll and try to start trouble with admins. 

If the word "Nigeria" is on a map and is the name of a country, why is it considered racist? Just because it "resembles" the banned word? Theres no logic behind the rule. I understand banning RACISM but the rule extends too far to be taken seriously. "Nig" and "Nige" are complete fragments and have no association with the word N*gg*r. You're delusional. 

I've also seen plenth of people say "Niger River is a beautiful flow of water" and when I check their friends list, sure enough, they have admins. Paidmins, and SO's on their friends list. They never get punished. The rule is a joke and is only enforced when the Paidmins and such don't like the person in question.

^ This doesn't go for ALL staff. Just a select bunch.

BTW some admins/paidmins like JONATHAN are immature, disrespectful, and abusive. You should talk to him because he constantly uses his mic to harass me and a few other such as Floopy and wow.  He also abuses his powers and slaps players in the middle of rounds for no reason. 

If the word "Nigeria" is on a map and is the name of a country, why is it considered racist? Just because it "resembles" the banned word? Theres no logic behind the rule. I understand banning RACISM but the rule extends too far to be taken seriously. "Nig" and "Nige" are complete fragments and have no association with the word N*gg*r. You're delusional. 

I've also seen plenth of people say "Niger River is a beautiful flow of water" and when I check their friends list, sure enough, they have admins. Paidmins, and SO's on their friends list. They never get punished. The rule is a joke and is only enforced when the Paidmins and such don't like the person in question.

BTW some admins/paidmins like JONATHAN are immature, disrespectful, and abusive. You should talk to him because he constantly uses his mic to harass me and a few other such as Floopy and wow.  He also abuses his powers and slaps players in the middle of rounds for no reason. 

I didn't say it wasn't allowed because it resembled it. Please re-read what I wrote. You are using that word as a replacement for it. Calling someone "dumb Nigeria" is obviously implying that you weren't meaning the country name. No one is that dumb. Same thing with Nig and Nige, you are taking fragments of that word and just randomly saying it in order to get a reaction from the server. All in all, you are using closely related words to substitute the banned word. That is not allowed. 

Just because other people say it doesn't make it okay. You are completing missing the point of all of this. Also, the rule is to stop "edgy" teenagers from flexing their e-peen online in front of people they are trying to impress because they think saying it every single sentence makes them "so cool". Want to say it with your friends? Go ahead, not on the server though. I'll be real, I say it in my friend's TS on occasion, but it's not allowed on the server, so I don't say it, it's that simple.

You can record him and report him. You are using there actions as a Red Herring, so how about you stick to the topic

I would have banned you for loopholing and I'm sure basicly any other admin would as well, also you keep teasing it's not a loophole while it is, with what yunki posted from his last post that is looping and is agaisbt the rules.  You are purposely making work for the admins and you should jus chill man...  Just drop the whole Nigeria thing and jus chill fam...  It's pretty hard to go from nijjers to ninjas... That's just balogna that's not a typo... 

10 minutes ago, Yunki said:

I didn't say it wasn't allowed because it resembled it. Please re-read what I wrote. You are using that word as a replacement for it. Calling someone "dumb Nigeria" is obviously implying that you weren't meaning the country name. No one is that dumb. Same thing with Nig and Nige, you are taking fragments of that word and just randomly saying it in order to get a reaction from the server. All in all, you are using closely related words to substitute the banned word. That is not allowed. 

Just because other people say it doesn't make it okay. You are completing missing the point of all of this. Also, the rule is to stop "edgy" teenagers from flexing their e-peen online in front of people they are trying to impress because they think saying it every single sentence makes them "so cool". Want to say it with your friends? Go ahead, not on the server though. I'll be real, I say it in my friend's TS on occasion, but it's not allowed on the server, so I don't say it, it's that simple.

You can record him and report him. You are using there actions as a Red Herring, so how about you stick to the topic

Almost positive I've never called someone "Dumb Nigeria" I think thats total bullshit. Although I don't remember everything so it is possible. 99.9% you made that up though.

and also, I'm not trying to change the subject when talking about Jonathan, it ties into "Abusive Admin" which was my initial conflict. 

47 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

So are we just going to ignore the fact that mark used racist words in chat or are we just going to let that slide by?

We? Didn't realize I needed backup on this one. It's been handled already, but thanks for your concern. 

5 hours ago, Mips said:

Oh, I want to thank you for sticking it out for me, I forgot about this thread and @Sean messaged me on steam and reminded on it.

Let me reply; 

Ollie, as you can see, on the screenshots you've posted, I would suggest looking at the time frame in all of them, 

The one that shows me refering to the Ice-cube song that was being played when the server had a population of 4 people and was running around and not playing the gamemode as intended to be played. I was playing music through SLAM and having fun upon doing it so. 

And ollie, hence how my words were ; If you see me telling someone go to kill themselves. Yet you post a couple of pictures attempting to incriminate me when its completetly easy to do so, given gameme shows admin chat, private messages, all without differing between them. 

I don't need to give you context to what I was saying and when I was saying it in, I'm sure if I scrolled through your logs I could find some pretty nutty stuff to post here aswell. 

Oh, and for the record, when a regular that is known for trolling attempts to trash talk me, I'll do the same. Or would you rather have me kick and ban him for admin disrespect, because those are the rules? 

I'm actually really disappointed in Ollie for calling out another regular in a thread that isn't Talk Mad Shit.

We're all friends here, why are we not defending eachother against randoms who spout bullshit and cause grief to our servers?

:vapenation

2 hours ago, Yung Stew said:

Please go away, go live life, go to the beach and watch the sunset fall, go to the movies with your friends, go travel the world.

Just go anywhere besides the forums 

3 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

Oh, I want to thank you for sticking it out for me, I forgot about this thread and @Sean messaged me on steam and reminded on it.

Let me reply; 

Ollie, as you can see, on the screenshots you've posted, I would suggest looking at the time frame in all of them, 

The one that shows me refering to the Ice-cube song that was being played when the server had a population of 4 people and was running around and not playing the gamemode as intended to be played. I was playing music through SLAM and having fun upon doing it so. 

And ollie, hence how my words were ; If you see me telling someone go to kill themselves. Yet you post a couple of pictures attempting to incriminate me when its completetly easy to do so, given gameme shows admin chat, private messages, all without differing between them. 

I don't need to give you context to what I was saying and when I was saying it in, I'm sure if I scrolled through your logs I could find some pretty nutty stuff to post here aswell. 

Oh, and for the record, when a regular that is known for trolling attempts to trash talk me, I'll do the same. Or would you rather have me kick and ban him for admin disrespect, because those are the rules? 

It's good that you bring this up. I didn't trash talk you. The only time I was even slightly rude to you was when I felt that you abused your administrative abilities to harm me, and that was one instance of me saying "I hope WHOEVER kicked me doesn't have autism" but you said autism is a daily part of Jailbreak so I'm fine, right?

BTW, it doesn't matter how many players were online or who those players were, you were blantly racist in the global chat and thats what matters. Saying that only 4 people were online isn't an excuse for you breaking the rules.

next tike I'm online, I'll recite the lyrics to the same song by Ice Cube and I WILL NOT be punished for it, because thats allowed, according to Mips if its a song lyric, it isn't racist.

4 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

It's good that you bring this up. I didn't trash talk you. The only time I was even slightly rude to you was when I felt that you abused your administrative abilities to harm me, and that was one instance of me saying "I hope WHOEVER kicked me doesn't have autism" but you said autism is a daily part of Jailbreak so I'm fine, right?

Two wrongs don't make a right. You're literally a monkey who copies shit other people say. Congrats buddy, you're an official sheep as well.

1 minute ago, Yung Stew said:

dfe9f7dc22.png

Are you sure thats all you said?

Your chat logs claim differently.

Props to sean, I just copied off what he posted prior to this

Can a staff member just lock this topic before it gets more out of hand than it is already?

I kicked you for loopholing rules, yet you come back and repeat the same word around 5 different times. I could've easily banned you. Next time i'll remember that, and I won't be so mean. Instead i'll just cut 60 minutes of your playtime in the server.

Thanks for choosing Saved Gamers, where we will bring you to the light 

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Two wrongs don't make a right. You're literally a monkey who copies shit other people say. Congrats buddy, you're an official sheeple as well.