Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Current Clan Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ May 11 2007, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Theres no problem with him going around and asking people to donate.

We NEED people to donate.

We can no longer afford over five hundred dollars a month for our dedicated box.

I believe if this clan is going to stay alive, we should buy each server separately. I honestly thing the dedicated box that we are paying for is just a rip off, It would be a lot cheaper to pay for a separate server rather than a box.

I'll elaborate more on this tomorrow, I need to get some sleep.

i agree, we should keep up a WC3 and maybe the zombie mod. people seem to like it. We should only be paying roughly 100 bucks a month for a couple good servers.

COINSTAR I wanna help out let me know what I can do. I need to sell some more drugs and i should have plenty to donate. lols!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ May 11 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Gameservers is trash I can personaly atest to that.

thats not flaming i called you a cracker once, i probably shouldve added a smiley but w/e take it how you like.

oh sorry hehe ^^ <3 i thought you meant it like for real heh smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ May 11 2007, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

what does vent have anything to do with anything. Your arguements are retarded. There's no more need for flame. You're an idiot for calling me an asshole

lemme just put this out in the open.

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: Please donate anything you can spare to the clan we are out of money

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: u have no idea whats going on kid

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: que?

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: and im probably older than u dick

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: i dont give a fuck

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: just dont go out saying please donate

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: thats so crappy

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: and shows how crappy we are

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: then leave my fucking clan

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: not ur clan

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: i dont give a fuck ur an asshole

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: im not an asshole

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: just dont talkt o me

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: then dont give me fucking lip

=(UV)=Metal Militia [L3]: ill get u fuckign removed

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: ill give you all the lip i want

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: kid u need to chill

=(UV)= √ìŕűś [CAL]: honestly

I need to chill really? You insult me from the start and expect me to kiss your ass?

you both need to suckadikbitch. lol jk jk

" I have news. Over these few months of the clans existence, I realized that this clan won't grow stronger, it won't be as powerful as the Undead Vengeance Clan, so, I chose to reunite with the =(UV)= Clan, to be Undead Vengeance members. Instead of being there brother clan, we will be in their clan, in the clan I and many others came from. Phoenix 2 and I, are from the original Undead Vengeance Clan that died out 3 years ago, Phoenix 2 may not no this but, I brought the clan back, not because i just wanted to be a leader, not so i could look cool in front of friends, I brought it back to prove the Original leader, CPO Marc, wrong and to show him that i could run a clan and to be a leader. Like i said when i was still with UV, it has always been my dream to bring back UV, my dream came true, but then again i feel it hasn't. My fellow {WoH} clan members and leaders, when I have spoken to Phoenix2 about this, and have his approval in my hands, This clan will be transformed, I will let you all know what to do IF we become Undead Veneance members.

Your Leader,

Spartan"

- May 3rd, 2007

Well, that worked out nicely didn't it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ May 11 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

" I have news. Over these few months of the clans existence, I realized that this clan won't grow stronger, it won't be as powerful as the Undead Vengeance Clan, so, I chose to reunite with the =(UV)= Clan, to be Undead Vengeance members. Instead of being there brother clan, we will be in their clan, in the clan I and many others came from. Phoenix 2 and I, are from the original Undead Vengeance Clan that died out 3 years ago, Phoenix 2 may not no this but, I brought the clan back, not because i just wanted to be a leader, not so i could look cool in front of friends, I brought it back to prove the Original leader, CPO Marc, wrong and to show him that i could run a clan and to be a leader. Like i said when i was still with UV, it has always been my dream to bring back UV, my dream came true, but then again i feel it hasn't. My fellow {WoH} clan members and leaders, when I have spoken to Phoenix2 about this, and have his approval in my hands, This clan will be transformed, I will let you all know what to do IF we become Undead Veneance members.

Your Leader,

Spartan"

- May 3rd, 2007

Well, that worked out nicely didn't it...

I love how video games influences people so much

well we should have a vote of which servers should live and which ones should go.............that's the best course of action at this moment i'd say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ May 11 2007, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well we should have a vote of which servers should live and which ones should go.............that's the best course of action at this moment i'd say.

Wc3 and zombie are my vote, seem to be the most popular too.

Guest VegetaFH1

i think

u should let it die.. root and burn in hell for all eternaty....

wait...

we are talking about britney spears right????

ANYWAY!

Ye, same statment for UV

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ May 11 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Gameservers is trash I can personaly atest to that.

thats not flaming i called you a cracker once, i probably shouldve added a smiley but w/e take it how you like.

i got an idea to rise money... we can make t-shirts and sell them or something like that

if someone knows how to do that.

or just rent 1 server!(the zm 1)

sad.gif

I'm pretty sure this is JustFetus' idea, so I'll give him FULL CREDIT.

Ditch the dedicated box bullshit, and start fresh again with 1 server, and we can build our way up.

That's probably the best "game plan".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ May 11 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G YOU SISNATURE STEALER!!!

{WoH} and =(UV)= united together, what else we need? GOOD NEWS!

good idea with the start fresh thing

that could work!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loading... @ May 11 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

good idea with the start fresh thing

that could work!

...Did you quote the wrong person?

Phoenix didn't say anything about a fresh start.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaronimo @ May 11 2007, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i dont care what anyone does. i just need zombie mod i am going crazy!!!!!!!!

69.65.32.46:27015

That's the IP for the WoH ZM Server. WoH is a brethren clan to UV.

I agree with the google adsense thing. I don't know who else clicks on the part of the forums that tells you who is looking at what, but I have rarely done that and not seen google.com looking at something... Time to get paid for it.

Guest Buddy Jesus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TXeaglewonj @ May 12 2007, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I agree with the google adsense thing. I don't know who else clicks on the part of the forums that tells you who is looking at what, but I have rarely done that and not seen google.com looking at something... Time to get paid for it.

I've seen google.com logged on countless times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ May 12 2007, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Meat! sandwich!

Bring! BRING BACK THE BOMB!

lol Gwar.....

Hell yeah!! Saw them twice in dallas, KICKED ASS!!!!

anyways. . . . as long as the server stays up, it will never be as bad as those 2142 servers no matter what co. you go with. I might have some $$ coming and I will help If I can. There's just this big legal thing I'm in right now, might have to go away for a while. I would hate to see the servers die, but we could all just find another good server and all get on together sometime for a good scrim. I have missed UV terribly in the last few days!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ May 11 2007, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G YOU SISNATURE STEALER!!!

{WoH} and =(UV)= united together, what else we need? GOOD NEWS!

Sorry, but it was to show the servers we have ???????? or had... but I'm gonna do it with the new ones too

Sign in to follow this