Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Current Clan Status

Guest Intrepidx

no one listen to metal on the debate with donating he is being an ignorant asshole and going around asking for money is making out clan look like absolute any utter shit

who the fuck asked for a donation? he said there out of money and the clan maybe dieing

what did he say about money?

Guest Intrepidx

he was going around asking everyone on xfire for money and thats pretty dumb

someone informed me that sparten sustained a large loss of funds through a mishap with his credit card so we could possibly all be fucked.

...well YOUR all fucked...we not being a member and only visiting this forum for purposes of annoying people I pretty much ok.

Theres no problem with him going around and asking people to donate.

We NEED people to donate.

We can no longer afford over five hundred dollars a month for our dedicated box.

I believe if this clan is going to stay alive, we should buy each server separately. I honestly thing the dedicated box that we are paying for is just a rip off, It would be a lot cheaper to pay for a separate server rather than a box.

I'll elaborate more on this tomorrow, I need to get some sleep.

Guest Intrepidx

why should i resign just because ur little fucking peice of shit ass doesnt like me and for your fucking info kid i was gonna purchase this clans new website design for 120 fucking dollars but shit man if im not why should i even bother if i aint shit to this clan go play with yourself u little peice of shit cock sucker

Guest Intrepidx

your right actually actions speak louder then words, but yet i dont see anyone donating yet hmmm, and this was gonna be the new website but shit fuck it if i buy this for the clan i sure as hell dont need a douche bag like metal militia http://www.orbital-media.net/4sale/cs14/ and actually ur the asshole u think ur the one thats all high and mighty threatining me shit man i havent even ever seen you on vent

Guest Intrepidx

lol im leaving to bye metal hope u actually get somewhere in life

Alright. You guys have turned this topic into shit.

This is supposed to be about UV getting donations, not you two getting pissy at eachother. That really shows the "Current Clan Status".

Now, what is =(UV)= going to do to get some money? Other then donations. Perhaps adding Google AdSense to the website? You'd be surprised with how much money UV could get from that with how many people get on the website.

guys let's not fight we need too work together for gods sake we need too keep this clan alive let's use our heads. Virus and metal be freindly keep your wits we need this clan alive.....we all do. A house divided shall be destroyed ( or something close too that)

alright whats the plan of action? i can't donate becuase i need my parents permission and i'm not doing it without there permission sorry lads. Anyone here have a good idea for getting UV some hardcore $$$?

Guest Intrepidx

sorry metal for being a dick to you i have been an asshole i have some personal things very serious things going on in my life and i didnt mean to be a dick torwards you sorry

Sign in to follow this