Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Current Clan Status

Guest Shephard

Well didn't AnimeKakashi make T-shirts? I think thta could help, and i can't donate with paypal. I need parents permission dry.gif and unless you want to start selling drugs, and I'm telling you from experience is NOT fun, then i don't know what else we can do.But if you have any ideas, please have some input. laugh.gif

Guest Intrepidx

well i have an alternate way to get some servers like for mods like zombie and such but ill need alot of people to idle our IRC channel and OTHERS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ May 11 2007, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Keep diggin' yourself deeper and deeper and treat me with a lack of respect. We don't like assholes here.

You were going to buy it.. but you didn't Actions speak louder than words.

SO you can shut your fucking mouth. Your the typical asshole gamer that i hoped never to encounter on these servers that thinks everyone is a "kid" and thinks they are so high and mighty and better than everyone. Most of these types end up turning out to be fucking losers in real life and usually significantly over weight. And need to be assholes to people for no reason just to get a boost of self esteem. So have fun playing with your food. Maybe you'll learn to have respect for others and YOURSELF.

Keep flaming me. I dare you.

Might i add this quote for you

DON'T FUCKING BITCH ON METAL! !!!!!! HE IS DOING HIS BEST TO HELP GETTING THE CLAN UP MAN !!! YOU SHULD SAY THANKS TO HIM!!!!!!! And coin i like the idea of buying it seperate

PS i don't mean you virus it's some other ppl...

Coin, how much do seperated servers cost ??? what are the disadvantages of having it seperated instead of a full dedicated box ??

Somehow I doubt there are any disadvantages. Once again, I recommend Google AdSense (link in other post) ... my clan made some serious cash off that, like 100 in a week. And we dont get nearly as much traffic as this site does.

Ok stop flame NOW ! they are done ! read the hole topic before saying anymore... ! virus have said im sorry ok ? ty

yeah but do you have some more about the google thing ? a article ?

Okay kids....Wiggumz is here to save the day

If someone will explain to me how to buy a server and the main components of keeping it running. I can afford a 24 man server a month and I can keep it running. It's going to be WC3, but I'll make it UV too, even though I'm not even in the clan yet

I miss my server and all the little kids on it!! biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wiggumz @ May 11 2007, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay kids....Wiggumz is here to save the day

If someone will explain to me how to buy a server and the main components of keeping it running. I can afford a 24 man server a month and I can keep it running. It's going to be WC3, but I'll make it UV too, even though I'm not even in the clan yet

I miss my server and all the little kids on it!! biggrin.gif

Sounds good man !!!! <3 that's a true serverplayer<3 ! Talk to coin about it

alright, for google adsense really all it does is sit there. people click it every once in awhile and it gets the clan money. Its based of amount of clicks, so if you get 100 clicks and 1000 views, you won't get as much as if you had 500 clicks and 1000 views, but somehow I doubt it would be that high lol

Wiggumz, get your server from www.gameservers.com its the best deal i've found so far. Asylum-Gameservers is also good. www.asylum-gameservers.com ... its a lil more though, so i'd say gameservers, you just get better support on asylum. I'd recommend going 100 tick but its a lot more each month (Probably cost about 500 to 600 yearly)

Why don't we get 1 server and stick with the forums, that will cost less. Lol imagine that: Zombie MOD with surf , wouldn't that be crazy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ May 11 2007, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why don't we get 1 server and stick with the forums, that will cost less. Lol imagine that: Zombie MOD with surf , wouldn't that be crazy?

haahah yeah that would be insane man... ahaha and rpg ? wow and wc3 ??? hahah funny shit

the game would lag so fucking horribly that you wouldnt even be able 2 play

assuming it wouldnt simply crash outright

Oo. "Stealth, get stealth!! Alright, now buy a book of experience. Good, good. Damnit, what race are you again?!?! SHIT HERE COME THE ZOMBIES!!! Surf you sonuvabitch!!"

I know but i felt it needed to be pointed out.

there is however zombie mod/wc3's with things like umbrella soldier and such as races...so happy.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ May 11 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I know but i felt it needed to be pointed out.

there is however zombie mod/wc3's with things like umbrella soldier and such as races...so happy.gif

oh ok laugh.gifbiggrin.gif hehe..

Yeah i just thought you couldn't take a joke biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ May 11 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I can take a joke, however I am still a prick.

thank you and good day cracker.

Why do you start flaming ? i haven't done anything to you ?

Gameservers is trash I can personaly atest to that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

QUOTE(MAFIA @ May 11 2007, 07:10 PM) *

I can take a joke, however I am still a prick.

thank you and good day cracker.

Why do you start flaming ? i haven't done anything to you ?

thats not flaming i called you a cracker once, i probably shouldve added a smiley but w/e take it how you like.

Okay, first of all where the hell is George???

Second of all, the adsense is DEFINITELY the best thing to do. I was wondering why we weren't using it on our forums since so many people come here. Well not anymore but we can even click on it ourselves to raise money! We can raise like 50-100$ to open up at least one server and then we'll get our main traffic back. More traffic is more money and we'll be back on track.

So coin, sign up to Google Adsense or any ad shit that sounds good because =(UV)= can't die, that's impossible.

Sign in to follow this