Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Lowki

LR for ALL or just T side

Now I might seem stupid doing this but recently ive bumped in to multiple opinions about this where CTs do or do not get the LR for all like lg fa and stuff yet i feel like they should get the lr too if the lr is for ALL because it could give them either a rlly big advantage for example blind fd or a disadvantage for example sonic fd. I dunno if I'm retarded but yeah enlighten me please TY :D.

If the Lr T says "blind for all" EVERYONE IS BLIND. if the Lr T says "blind for all Ts" All terrorists are blind. The issue here is them saying "blind for all Ts" and the warden/admin thinking its suppose to be for all. Its all in the wording

I believe this comes from the confusion of freedays. For an example, on NFD for all, do CT's get low gravity also?

24 minutes ago, ROFL said:

I believe this comes from the confusion of freedays. For an example, on NFD for all, do CT's get low gravity also?

Yes, but they cant knife.

this was probably brought up because of me. i was under the impression that cts cant have freedays and therefore shouldnt have the abilities of said fd. 

the way ive been going about it if the lr says "blind fd for all nr" i would blind the t's, and leave the ct's unblinded so they could watch for rebellers and whatnot. but if the lr says "blind for all nr or blind day nr" i would blind everyone and let the round turn to chaos as it would.

thanks for clearing that up cows.