Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

Remove ze maps

was playing on elevator escape earlier and throughout the whole map there are some huge error boxes making it really hard to get around if you dont know where you are going. also there are 2 walls which humans are supposed to break to crouch through but whoever made this port messed it up and the holes are too small for anyone to fit through and everyone has to wait for the wall to completely break on its own (its on a timer). even though its a great map it should probably be removed.

there was another map with the same error box problem that someone told me about but i didnt catch the name ill edit if i find out.

19 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

was playing on elevator escape earlier and throughout the whole map there are some huge error boxes making it really hard to get around if you dont know where you are going. also there are 2 walls which humans are supposed to break to crouch through but whoever made this port messed it up and the holes are too small for anyone to fit through and everyone has to wait for the wall to completely break on its own (its on a timer). even though its a great map it should probably be removed.

there was another map with the same error box problem that someone told me about but i didnt catch the name ill edit if i find out.

ze_insanity_city