Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Post a picture of yourself

12 hours ago, ElectronicDrug said:

u guys r small lol

kubwQhb.jpg

About time you put some meat on ;) I saw the scales in your SC yesterday, gz on the gains! I'm sat at 90kg now, put over 15kg on in the last six months, 15kg off target. Slacking on my routine at the minute but will get back into the swing of it soon, need to give my delts a good pump!

8 hours ago, Rayne said:

About time you put some meat on ;) I saw the scales in your SC yesterday, gz on the gains! I'm sat at 90kg now, put over 15kg on in the last six months, 15kg off target. Slacking on my routine at the minute but will get back into the swing of it soon, need to give my delts a good pump!

I was 89-90kg in that picture I think.

I'm 100kg+ now lol. I'll post pics after this bulk.

On 11/9/2016 at 9:18 AM, Rainsurge said:

Are those shin guards your wearing? lol

Compression sleeves. This was taken at an exchange point during a 200 mile relay race I was running.

Unlike Mr. Erectile Dysfunction's anaerobic ass up above I can actually climb a flight of stairs without losing my breath.

On 10/26/2016 at 3:21 PM, slyfox said:

SgLlsKC.jpg

meet my new best friend 

tbh he is a super chill guy and we had a great time

I've taken a couple years of break from driving human sacks of shit back into their holes but with all these neo nazi fuckheads popping their heads out of the ground maybe it's time to come back out of retirement.

Edited by Goldentongue

I've taken a couple years of break from driving human sacks of shit back into their holes but with all these neo nazi fuckheads popping their heads out of the ground maybe it's time to come back out of retirement.

Please come back.

11 hours ago, Goldentongue said:

Compression sleeves. This was taken at an exchange point during a 200 mile relay race I was running.

Unlike Mr. Erectile Dysfunction's anaerobic ass up above I can actually climb a flight of stairs without losing my breath.

Damn you really drove vexer into the dirt with that one FeelsBadMan :lul:

(ps come back you were before my time)

Edited by Rainsurge

On 12/4/2016 at 1:24 PM, Rainsurge said:

Damn you really drove vexer into the dirt with that one FeelsBadMan :lul:

(ps come back you were before my time)

what?