Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIXINK

shiskabob mass ram and throwing incinderary's (sorry if misspelled) and discombob

35 minutes ago, COMIXINK said:

Please ban shiskabob for Mass RDM i don't know if this is what I'm supposed to do but he is taking advantage of no admins online

Seeing as this has been posted 33 minutes ago and it's late at night I'll help you out here buddy. When reporting someone, it is important to get their steam ID which can be found in the CS:GO console when they leave or when they connect and also some sort of proof of this RDM(pictures, screenshots, videos, etc..)

Please don't infracterino me pleaserino. 

Just noticed this was moved to spam too. The correct place to place reports in is the "Complaint Department" portion of our forums.

Even if you get a time, we can check the logs. (ITS IN SPAM, SO DONT INFRACT US.) I believe.

Give us a steam id, anything that we can identify the guy as himself, because people change their names all the time..

(I suggest someone messaging comix, i feel like he wont be checking this post.)

alright i will try to get it he is on quite a bit (sorry for spam)

No this isn't spam!!! That's why we said you SHOULD NOT post it on the spam part of the forums since this is very useful information if you were to get his steam ID and some proof! Anyways thanks for taking the time on reporting the player but not much can be done without proof :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

oooo lol ok i will get it today an d post it in the right spot

alright dont know if this i good now but here is his ID

STEAM_0:1:37544672