Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIXINK

How do i become mod?

If by "mod" you mean admin, admin and admin+ are paid ranks

If you mean Server Officer, you need to pass recruitment, and send an application to staff

Also, you can use seans post above this

9 hours ago, COMIXINK said:

CAN SOMEONE PL Z HELP ME INTO RECRUITING I CANT FIND ANYTHING

not trying to be a dick, but if you can't navigate the forums to find this information, you aren't ready to apply, purchase admin or moderate anything here. This community is pretty harsh and I would suggest you quietly familiarize yourself with the forums and games before asking questions. I'd love to say we're a super helpful group but i'd be lying.

you should probably read up on internet etiquette to before your CAPS usage gains you the unending hatred of all members.

41 minutes ago, driz said:

not trying to be a dick, but if you can't navigate the forums to find this information, you aren't ready to apply, purchase admin or moderate anything here. This community is pretty harsh and I would suggest you quietly familiarize yourself with the forums and games before asking questions. I'd love to say we're a super helpful group but i'd be lying.

you should probably read up on internet etiquette to before your CAPS usage gains you the unending hatred of all members.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING NEW AND USING CAPS. I LIKE TO FEEL LIKE I'M YELLING ALL THE TIME.

ALSO, THE COMMUNITY HAS DIFFERENT SIDES TO IT SO DON'T GET TOO SPOOK'D BY WHAT DRIZ SAYS. HE'S JUST DRIZ.

BUT THE FORUM LURKERS AREN'T VERY FRIENDLY TO PEOPLE WHO CAN'T NAVIGATE THE FORUMS.

40 minutes ago, driz said:

BUT CAPS MAKE PEOPLE LOOK COOL

OP: I think I don't quite understand what your asking considering your title is asking how to be a mod then you ask in your post where recruiting is. Navigating this new orange-less hell whole is not really difficult. You should be able to find all the information you are looking for without having to ask anyone just by browsing around and looking at the different topics.

For your topic title do you mean mod like an admin on the servers or mod like an engineer for the forums/and or servers? For admin on servers visit the store page at the top. The latter is most definitely out of your reach. 

For your post you can find information on joining the clan by looking for the topic labeled recruitment on the front forum page. 

Do be careful what you post in the future as Driz said 90% of the community will eat you alive. 

so if you wanna become Mod, just message our Minecraft ADV DogsGoMeow and send him your Minecraft in-game name and boom he'll set you up with Mod. I can see you being admin one day, you got the stuff