Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pineapple

New PC??

Depends on what you want to do. Do you mainly play CS GO and Gmod or do you also want to play new games which just released?

6 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Depends on what you want to do. Do you mainly play CS GO and Gmod or do you also want to play new games which just released?

It depends on whether you're looking to play games like bf4, or other games that have high graphic quality. I have a mac as well as my own pc, macs arent made to run games like bf4 or any other type. And if you're just playing CSGO or gmod, I recommend just keeping the computer until you have enough to buy a decent pc.

Also, whenever I think of mac, I think of a work/school/not gaming

Might I ask what mac you currently have?

I've got a 2015 Macbook Pro 15" and boy do I regret buying it.

For the price I payed for this computer I could've had a high mid tier PC with a MBA.

Would've been better for my needs.

Anyways, I wouldn't spent less than 600$ on a Desktop, that's custom built.

Look up tutorials on how to build PCs, it's like legos, very simple, you will get a much better PC for the money if you buy the parts yourself and put them all together.

29 minutes ago, Scrub said:

It depends on whether you're looking to play games like bf4, or other games that have high graphic quality. I have a mac as well as my own pc, macs arent made to run games like bf4 or any other type. And if you're just playing CSGO or gmod, I recommend just keeping the computer until you have enough to buy a decent pc.

Also, whenever I think of mac, I think of a work/school/not gaming

Might I ask what mac you currently have?

21.5‑inch iMac with Retina 4K display

54 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

21.5‑inch iMac with Retina 4K display

UPGRADE PLS

build ur comp also

Get a solid price range too.  Most peoples problems is they want something really nice but budget too small.  And dont get too wraped up in what other people have and feel the need to match or out do them. Also get a good understanding of what hardware you have, without interal specs i cannot tell you if your mac is good or not (although i do believe it isnt)  then you can upgrade from there