Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nav

Is it yunki> funky or funky>yunki

So if done some research and although the y In yunki is almost last in the alphabet the f in funky is closer to the beginning but Yunki is a jb SO and iafunky is not that means that yunki can over rule funky and yunki has made a map and funky hasn't but yunki is a weaboo funky is not so according to my calcullations funky=yunki????????FeelsGoodMan

Yunki = funky because they're both my friends and i can't say one is better than the other. But if i had to decide the winner would be BananaJoe :P

14 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

they're both just points to me, sweet delicious points

But I think Yunki is worth a bit more just because he's in a higher ranking in JB. Therefore, yunki > Funky. But they probably brothers. Kappa

I don't like any of you who said yunki>funky because funky is always greater than yunkiKappa. Especially totes she shit on my last night in uno and hurt my feelings. 

2 hours ago, Tacky said:

Funky>Yunki

Yunki>Funky

Just depends which one is more triggered at the moment.

I'm triggered 95% of my time online

3 hours ago, iafunky said:

I don't like any of you who said yunki>funky because funky is always greater than yunkiKappa. Especially totes she shit on my last night in uno and hurt my feelings. 

Hush it funky. I only do it outta..........................amusement xD

3 hours ago, thorgot said:

nerd > n3ro or n3ro > nerd?

I keep getting confused when one joins JB so I'm honestly not sure which is which at this point.

n3ro is NOT nerd. N3ro is annoying and ahhhhh. No Thorgot please. Nerd > N3ro ALWAYS