Sign in to follow this  
Guest PyGoN

Hello and nice to meet you all!

Guest PyGoN

Hello! ive recently become pretty engaged in the warcraft server and have goten to know alot of you so i figured i register on the forums and become active here too! ive enjoyed all the time ive spent with everyone and look forward to the time we will spend in the future!

Im a professional DJ that specializes in Hardstyle trance but i also love mixing trance and house. I go to school at NAU in flagstaff, Arizona and am mainly responsible for the newly founded electronic club scene in the area. Im at home in Colorado for the summer and am working to purchase some much needed new equipment. If your ever in the northern arizona area please feel free to message me for events and parties that are going on. I throw 4 major (major for the area that is) raves a year and i host NRG Thursdays every other week.

Again its nice to meet everyone! cant wait to be shot in the head by you in game!

Guest starscream
Hello! ive recently become pretty engaged in the warcraft server and have goten to know alot of you so i figured i register on the forums and become active here too! ive enjoyed all the time ive spent with everyone and look forward to the time we will spend in the future!

Im a professional DJ that specializes in Hardstyle trance but i also love mixing trance and house. I go to school at NAU in flagstaff, Arizona and am mainly responsible for the newly founded electronic club scene in the area. Im at home in Colorado for the summer and am working to purchase some much needed new equipment. If your ever in the northern arizona area please feel free to message me for events and parties that are going on. I throw 4 major (major for the area that is) raves a year and i host NRG Thursdays every other week.

Again its nice to meet everyone! cant wait to be shot in the head by you in game!

Dude, I love trance. I listen to di.fm all the time. I was out near AZ and CA for a few years unfortunately i saw that shitty parts of them, i.e. the desert and sandy mountains.

If i didnt suck so much at WC3 i would come say hi, so i will jsut say hi here!

Guest PyGoN

awesome starscream! i hope you check this thread again got i got some stuff you would love to hear about!

Im really active in the Denver club scene when im at home and recently had the pleasure of seeing Armin Van Buuren and DJ Remy live and Beta night club! he is pretty fantastic live!

The best part about the entire night was my friend Hannah, the DJ Whore of the century l o l, managed to get us invited to his after party! so after the show we rolled over to his hotel room and kicked it with him and Remy for the night! it was incredably insightful. Armin is the nerdiest person ive met in a long time lol!

if your ever in arizona again try to make it up to flag. the town is pretty lame but the mountains are a nice change of scenery from the desert.

i run DI.FM twenty four hours a day to!