Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaagin

Your Favorite LR

Random Lr doesn't give you cool things like United Nations though, at least I believe so.

Isn't United Nations banned though? Last time I checked it was banned because you're literally giving them everything they need to rebel.

Vietnam warday always classic.

We need more of these!. Also big booty free days are great, you can walk over almost everything

Isn't United Nations banned though? Last time I checked it was banned because you're literally giving them everything they need to rebel.

I'm pretty sure it's just banned to blurt out "UNITED NATIONS" and suddenly all the terrorists have to keep their guns holstered without calling them out by name. This was all the rage for a few months as a tactic to combat guns being spammed out of armory and twisted the fun LR into something ugly. As part of an LR it should be fine as long as it's properly explained to the terrorists.

On 2/24/2016 at 7:23 AM, iafunky said:

3*

Is max 3 or 2? Cows told me 2 when I asked for NK FD With 3 Rockets as an LR. 

17 minutes ago, Kordless said:

Typically speaking, a NK FD has 3 rockets. But the warden/admin can always change the number to their liking. 

2 hours ago, Kordless said:

When I ask for myself I do 3 rockets and if I ask it for me and someone else I do 2 rockets each.

Coming from a guy who's only had lr 3-5x, my favorite lr is zombie free day. My favorite part of it is killing CT's who don't know what zombie freeday is.

my favorite is a "empty negev 100 decoys fd fm nr"

but 80% of admins denies because it is "too loud" or "too annoying" or even "its gonna laag the server huehuehue". bluhbluhbluh

goddamn admins, i want my fun back!

On 2/24/2016 at 1:31 AM, thorgot said:

Low friction, high gravity, reversed controls, fox only, no items, final destination.

@thorgotWait what is fox only, no items, final destination?

On 2/24/2016 at 3:12 AM, thorgot said:

I'm pretty sure it's just banned to blurt out "UNITED NATIONS" and suddenly all the terrorists have to keep their guns holstered without calling them out by name. This was all the rage for a few months as a tactic to combat guns being spammed out of armory and twisted the fun LR into something ugly. As part of an LR it should be fine as long as it's properly explained to the terrorists.

I completely agree.  This and the "Keep your guns holstered at all times" you cannot order a T to do something for the rest of the round, for the moment before you move the Ts is fine, but not after the move command.

Although Blackie would do the admin commands to give all Ts guns in the middle of the round and declare a UNITED NATIONS!  but he gave all the Ts guns and not just whatever random guns they already had.  Which in my opinion is fine, but to level out rules because unless its an LR it is a game and games cannot be played for the length of the map, only the LR form is allowed.

Mine favorites are

-5min chaos day (@0900 low grav @0800 high speed @0700 long jump 700 @0600 high grav @0500 Friendly Fire)

-Random Chaos Day nr, Every whole min one of these gets changed (gravity, speed, longjump, HP, FF, color/visability, blindness)

-Slow frog (.1x speed with 1500 lj)-(10% speed)

-Zer0g ("No gravity")-(0.00001x gravity)