Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulldog

sG | JBingo Event [COMPLETED]

6 minutes ago, Piero said:

fucking bullshit this is rigged i quit sg never coming back cya

They always come back...

Has anyone gotten a black out yet?

Nope! There are three blackout prizes, one-criss cross, and one regular. Someone has claimed Tomb Raider, I'm on mobile so I can't edit all fancy like at this time. 

21 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Nope! There are three blackout prizes, one-criss cross, and one regular. Someone has claimed Tomb Raider, I'm on mobile so I can't edit all fancy like at this time. 

How much you wanna bet Bulldog is avoiding TS and CT JB just so no one gets blackout?

One day....he won't be able to resist the temptation. And two seconds later, he's going to get 30 bingo submissions.

Calling it right now.

WE HAVE BLACKOUT WINNERS

Congrats to Scrub, ex0, and nErd_! You stuck with it and you'll should be rewarded. 

Thank you @Ruffles for donating all three games in this category. 

On 2/16/2016 at 8:23 PM, Bulldog said:
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege - Donated by Ruffles  Claimed by Scrub

• Wolfenstein: The New Order - Donated by Ruffles Claimed by ex0

• BioShock Triple Pack [bioShock™,  BioShock® 2, and BioShock Infinate] - Donated by Ruffles Claimed by Nerd

There is still TWO ONE GAMES LEFT TO BE CLAIMED! Both are Criss-Cross or higher patterns! I don't want them in my inventory any longer! Go, go, go!

giphy.gif

JBingo is over! All prizes have been claimed!

I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who participated! Without you the event wouldn't have been possible. Its been a blast running the event, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have!

I wanted to give one more thank you to the donors, @Ruffles, @Sean, @KiLLeR, @TotesMagoats, @littleone, @Shaymin, and @dearercoffee2!!!

@Sean and @Jiffy, I now have your prizes for the random raffle. Please add me on steam or message me the email you use for steam and I'll send them to you. 

Thanks for hosting this event bulldog! Know that we all appreciate the time and hard work you put into managing and coordinating JBingo. You've gotten me, and I'm sure many others as well, into servers outside those we usually play on.

congrats to all the winners! This event was really fun and i think alot of people enjoyed it, I would love to see another one like this again someday.

surf event pls