Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

So I sold my bike last January and have ached ever since, well Friday I get a new toy :)

ZibMsop.jpg

Say hello to my future toy I pick up Friday :)

Would be my 3rd bike and is a 2007 Daytona 675 which are rare as balls to see where I am. 

I'm getting my license this summer, after I come back from overseas. The kids in my neighborhood all have those tiny ass motorcycles that go 25 MPH, I rode one on a slow day of lifeguarding and have been set on getting my license since. My pops has a crusier bike, a bit old but functions nonetheless. I want a Ninja or a Kowasaki once I save up

Went and saw the bike in person earlier as well, I'm telling you guys, it's a dream

To top it off he's even giving me all of his gear for free

"Icon airmada, with a chrome mirrored visor and a sena smh10 Bluetooth headset, icon field armor vest, sedici leather track gloves and Joe rocket ufo jacket"

I'm so happy Bros. All in all the price was only 2950, dude needed it gone asap to get a car. I've run into such good luck buying bikes, I bought my last 06 636 with only 5k miles for like 3k because the guy was afraid of it and his wife wanted it gone and even before that I got an 08 250 for like 1900 with super low miles

Nice Demon. I enjoy my Daytona but it's too tall for me and parts are expensive! So I'm selling it and buying an FZ09 in the coming months. 

Hope you enjoy it, and you stole it as well. 

Nice Demon. I enjoy my Daytona but it's too tall for me and parts are expensive! So I'm selling it and buying an FZ09 in the coming months. 

Hope you enjoy it, and you stole it as well.

At 6"0-6"1 this bike is a perfect fit for me :D

What daytona do you have?