Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WoW Rude

rtv for freeday

If the Warden decides to give a freeday while the new map is being selected during an RTV, there is no issue. As long as the Warden isn't purposely delaying the game (Which will then get them in trouble) there is no issue.

I.e.

Warden says "We are just going to stand here until you RTV" <-- NOT allowed

Warden says "Oh man, everyone is rtving. Once the vote starts, everyone can have a freeday." <-- Allowed

That's my understanding, but if you want a definite answer wait for Cows or another staff member.

If the Warden decides to give a freeday while the new map is being selected during an RTV, there is no issue. As long as the Warden isn't purposely delaying the game (Which will then get them in trouble) there is no issue.

I.e.

Warden says "We are just going to stand here until you RTV" <-- NOT allowed

Warden says "Oh man, everyone is rtving. Once the vote starts, everyone can have a freeday." <-- Allowed

That's my understanding, but if you want a definite answer wait for Cows or another staff member.

seconded

As a corollary, if the warden says "RTV for freeday" and gives no further order for 15 seconds, I always tell him to give another order. If he does this again (usually on the next round, I've noticed), I warn him again more strongly. If he does it a third time, I restrict. People who grab warden just because they don't feel like playing CT on a map are better off on the terrorist side where they are not burdened with coming up with creative ways to torment the other side.

To also add, There isn't a rule that states if rtv passes it is an RTV freeday.  There is no such thing, people just say it because there is no point in giving orders when the map will change in 15 seconds.