Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cman

cs_italy_expanded

I saw this map on reddit and decided to download it and check it out. It looks awesome and I think it would be a fun addition to war3.

Pros: I couldnt find any see through textures, is big enough for 11v11, also adds another map too imo is a small war3 map pool (only about 15 popular maps), adds access to a lot of the roof tops on the map and adds more tunnels and buildings to explore.

Cons: Is very big so would be long rounds when the server is low pop and 1v1s might take a while. There is only 1 hostie on the map to make up for the increased amount of routes cts have to get to it and back,(hostie can randomly change position every round), and also has a ton of angles and corners for ts to hold.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=614191109

Please let me know what you all think about it.

should add this just to shake things up on wcs. regular italy is overplayed.

Yeah lets replace the maps without telling anyone and watch the server go crazy

On a serious note, this sounds very interesting, gonna take a look at it tomorrow

This map looks amazing in all honesty, something that users have to adapt to, rather then remembering. Thanks for showing everyone this.

Yeah lets replace the maps without telling anyone and watch the server go crazy

On a serious note, this sounds very interesting, gonna take a look at it tomorrow

no one said anything about replacing :P

no one said anything about replacing :P

Yeah Im not saying we should replace Italy i just think this would be another fun addition to the map pool. :)