Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeeWee

JB Noob needs your HELP

A lot of people on the server these days killwhore the fuck out Jailbreak and make it like one big quest for points. (Like why should rank matter on a Jailbreak server on the first place). DONT DO THIS. Make the server fun and enjoyable for all, don't be a dickhead to people when you get freekilled and DEMAND a respawn, that's the fasted way for anyone to ignore you. 

Be sure to listen to SO's and Staff when you're in the wrong and learn from your mistakes, if someone is harassing  you on our servers, don't just go all vigilante, we're here to help and resolve conflicts.

Never listen to Eddy.

You will get freekilled. Such is life in JB. Admins can't always punish for every free kill that happens either. Don't be impatient if a freekiller goes unpunished because it is most likely due to the admins/other players not witnessing it.

REMEMBER IF YOU KNOW DON'T KNOW THE COMMANDS DONT SHOOT THE T'S

unless u 100% know they are rebelling

Even when I know exactly what the warden's commands were, I still hesitate as ct on the off chance that I completely missed a piece of crucial information. This is why I never have more kills than deaths, even on ct. At least no one can accuse me of being a freekiller (yet).

So yeah, do as nbf says but also don't be as much of a pussy as me and you'll be fine.

Even when I know exactly what the warden's commands were, I still hesitate as ct on the off chance that I completely missed a piece of crucial information. This is why I never have more kills than deaths, even on ct. At least no one can accuse me of being a freekiller (yet).

So yeah, do as nbf says but also don't be as much of a pussy as me and you'll be fine.

Darren I love the pussy life too. I wished I didn't but I do.

If things get too aidz, you can type "quit aidz" in console and it will alleviate everything. 

Dont go full retard, Never go full retard