Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Steve Wosniak Talk

Today, Steve Wosniak, the cofounder of Apple Computer, was brought in to speak about his success and experience with starting Apple with Steve Jobs. He's a great guy and did not respond for comment when I asked why his computers suck for gaming nowadays Kappa

post-48931-14543737946539_thumb.jpg
Yes, thats me. I'm the big guy on the right

Today, Steve Wosniak, the cofounder of Apple Computer, was brought in to speak about his success and experience with starting Apple with Steve Jobs. He's a great guy and did not respond for comment when I asked why his computers suck for gaming nowadays Kappaattachicon.gifIMG_20160201_184045.jpg

Yes, thats me. I'm the big guy on the right

What did he say then?

What did he say then?

I didn't actually ask him that bb, I'm not trying to insult the man to his face. He is now currently discussing hackers and how they're good. Mentioned steam and PC gamers in general about how whole commmunities are brought together over gaming - which is what Apple first started to market itself as, a gaming computer.

I didn't actually ask him that bb, I'm not trying to insult the man to his face. He is now currently discussing hackers and how they're good. Mentioned steam and PC gamers in general about how whole commmunities are brought together over gaming - which is what Apple first started to market itself as, a gaming computer.

narwhale

okqe30z.gif

the wos

awwye

Dude wore a solid black suit, with neon Nikes. He also discussed the chance that AI can come to the conclusion that humans aren't good for the earth or ourselves and could turn on us... He's a real nice guy too, very down to earth. Glad to see the wealth and success didn't make him become an asshole.

Wasn't Steve Jobs more of the public image of Apple? It's a pity he isn't alive to talk about how to make millions off computers that can't game xD

My two friends drove to the place where he was talking! Somewhere in the Midwest? I heard it was interesting but everything he said could have been found online from his previous speeches as well :/

Wozniak* if you want to edit