Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marine Putin

CS:GO Minigames Event - February 8th - 14th

TbgsLRh.png

2/8/16 - 2/14/16

The event is pretty simple, and you should be able to get through the objectives fairly easily. However, there are some hard objectives to get through!

Rules

• You can only win one prize (SO's and staff are eligible to win prizes).
  • Going AFK to gain server time so you are entered into the raffle will get you disqualified.
  • The raffle will be done through a random number generator, I will post results when the event is over.
  • You must have a forum account at www.joinsg.net and not be banned from the servers or the forums at the time of the event in order to be eligible for prizes.
  • All screenshots must be Private Messaged to either myselfPaul, or Pike so you can be entered into the raffle!
  • Do not attempt to loophole these rules, if you are caught doing so, you will be disqualified.
  • If you complete all of the objectives you will have an extra ticket thrown into the raffle.

Objectives

YOU MUST HAVE SCREEN SHOTS

The top THREE players that have the highest play time during the event will be entered in the raffle for a chance to win a prize. Completing these objectives will also give you a chance to win a prize in the raffle:

“Multi Games Master” - Complete each of the following maps shown : mg_divine_is_french; mg_warmcup_headshot; mg_yolo_multigames_v1; you must have screenshots showing yourself as one of the top 2 fraggers of the winning team.

“BRBRBRBRBR” - Be one of the top 2 players on the winning team on the Battle Royal map: br_flood (10 People have to be on.)

“SG Exterminator” - Kill an SO or Staff member 5 times in one map.

“Valentine's Day Massacre” - Become the top fragger of the winning team on this map: mg_50arenas_V2

“Learned how to BHOP” - Finish mg_draw_course_V2 Under 1.5  minutes.

“Unstoppable” - Do not die ONCE in mg_pushcicle_V2 have a perfect KD (10 People must be on when completing this)

HYPED” - To get Hyped you need the most MVP’s on mg_hype2_v1g"

Completing any of these objectives will automatically put you in the raffle.

Prizes

• $30 Steam game / skins of your choice (Nerd)
  • $20 Steam game / Skin of your choice ( Donated by Shikaku) (Marine)
  • Rocket League (Donated by Marine) (Eeiu)
  • Tomb Raider (Donated by Paul)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Donated by Paul) (Uxee)
  • Terraria (Donated by Paul)
  • Operation Flashpoint Complete Package (Donated by Marine) (Poseidon)
  • 25,000 Credits
  • 15,000 Credits
  • x2 Custom Titles (Scrub, Jiffy)
  • x2 Animated spray (Rufus, Duex)
  • Free month of Premium Admin (KiDFearless)
  • Gone Home (Donated by Ordinarygamer)
  • Abyss Odyssey (Donated by Ordinarygamer)

Any prizes that you would like to donate towards the event contact me on the forums or here

What do you mean by this? Things can still be changed

5/7 of those maps i either dont like or have played so much in css they are just boring to me now. dont change things on my account all the bhop tryhards dominate MG anyways.

I'll donate a awp redline, To win it you have to record a 360 noscope on the battle Royale map obstacle with an awp or scout

...has staff/admin presence been increased over the past 2 weeks, or is it still non-existent?  Server was fucking AIDs every time I went in there, seemed like I had to ban 2-3 people for racism or mic spam every time I went on there.

...has staff/admin presence been increased over the past 2 weeks, or is it still non-existent?  Server was fucking AIDs every time I went in there, seemed like I had to ban 2-3 people for racism or mic spam every time I went on there.

Yes it's getting fixed and new help should be coming to the server soon.

Nice!  I like the server, but the population makes Jailbreak look mature.

I'm with you on that.those kiddies that have paidmin on there make it literally unplayable.

GLHF to those playing, i might pop in every now and then during the event. Also will these maps have a cool down after being played or will you be able to nominate them more often then usual? I feel like the maps on the list are going to the only ones played and the others will just be rtv'd until they can play the map again.

Eeiu is a resident mic spammer in minigames. It's what makes minigames our home

fuck u

im winning this shit and getting the 1 month paidmin to ban ur ass

WAAAAOOOOOOOOOOH ITS MY TIME TO SHINE

back off

I'll donate a awp redline, To win it you have to record a 360 noscope on the battle Royale map obstacle with an awp or scout. Must provide youtube montage.

FTFY

How is MG in CSGO? It's been a very long time since I touched CS so I was wondering if bhop and stuff like that is still the same or similar to that of CSS

How is MG in CSGO? It's been a very long time since I touched CS so I was wondering if bhop and stuff like that is still the same or similar to that of CSS

there is a plugin on the server thats REALLY REALLY retarded you get like 500 velocity in 3 jumps...Other than that MG is pretty good beside for a few paidmin kiddies.