Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Offensive Images

Guest Shephard

Ok guy's the swastika isn't exactly like the buddhist cross, it's actually an inverse of it.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 11 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

haha maturity really has nothing to do with this. Cause I dont care what people think. and im saying stupid shit because stupid comments deserve stupid responses. and that is my belief. I fought for people right to believe in what ever they want. But I didnt join UV to constantly hear and talk about how great naziism is. Why cant you people understand this is a CS:S forum. Not a place to spew propaganda about what you believe. I made a vid about how much I dislike the current Bush administration, but i dont constantly forcefeed and talk about my beliefs.

Although you continuously insult others.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 12 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

dont even fuckin talk heinrich

Dont even talk, fuckin jew.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 12 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you got me, im emotionally wrecked. your words are so strong.

Nice reply. Trying to up your post count or something?

1. Guys, plz dont write so much stuff at one time its confusing and its just too much to read and sometimes u have gay comments that dont need to be said.

2. cc90, i still didnt see the evidence of all of the stuff you said.

3. I agree that Jews are fucking faggots, but ur acting like a faggot urself saying that nazis are the best and that they are gods.

4. Images are not bad, deal with them.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ May 12 2007, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. Guys, plz dont write so much stuff at one time its confusing and its just too much to read and sometimes u have gay comments that dont need to be said.

2. cc90, i still didnt see the evidence of all of the stuff you said.

3. I agree that Jews are fucking faggots, but ur acting like a faggot urself saying that nazis are the best and that they are gods.

4. Images are not bad, deal with them.

I havent seen evidence of anything they said, I have a right to believe what I want, and I agree about the image thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 12 2007, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I havent seen evidence of anything they said, I have a right to believe what I want, and I agree about the image thing.

Well, about 90% of the people in the world are against you so ill go with the majority.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ May 12 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, about 90% of the people in the world are against you so ill go with the majority.

I bet its like 50%, none of the muslums agree with it, or atleast the majority, Lots of Europe would, but as you know, research about it is banned, and whoever speaks out is arrested on the spot.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ May 12 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

All of the people who are agree with you are your fellow Nazis.

All of the people who disagree are brainwashed jew lovers. Alot of non nazis agree with me, but they cant, because they are imprisoned because of it, I suggest you do some research on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 12 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

All of the people who disagree are brainwashed jew lovers. Alot of non nazis agree with me, but they cant, because they are imprisoned because of it, I suggest you do some research on it.

Sentence 1:cant prove that

Sentence 2:maybe true

Sentence 3:cant prove research right

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ May 12 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sentence 1:cant prove that

Sentence 2:maybe true

Sentence 3:cant prove research right

to 3: then why do you believe in the holocaust? The only evidence that exists is a bunch of starved dead people, who infact, might not even be jewish, or of ww2. I could easily take the same pictures they have, and say it was of the Jews who killed christians in russia, They did kill 65,000,000, and it was right before ww2 happend.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ May 12 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I dont believe in anything. I dont even believe in Hitler. You cant prove that he existed. What if all of his pictures were photoshopped?

I believe the world started 100 years ago, you cant prove it existed before, I think all of the pictures of every human that existed before was photoshopped.

btw, this has nothing to do with what did or did not exist, this is what did or did not happen, they could have easily used the same photos to fake the holocaust.

(Lineage 2 ftw)

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ May 12 2007, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL EXACTLY. So everything is fake and you cant prove anything. So dont talk. Thread ended.

The world never existed before today. thread discussion done, nobody post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 12 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The world never existed before today. thread discussion done, nobody post.

LMFAO.

cc90 you should be the clan leader, lol.

P.S. Not really...

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ May 12 2007, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LMFAO.

cc90 you should be the clan leader, lol.

P.S. Not really...

I think I should, we wouldnt have immature little boys joining, and these forums, along with vent, wouldnt be filled with spammers.

Guest Drunkentig3r

You know, I had a lengthy argument with CC over his various beliefs, and in the end when I looked at the situation relativistically, I could understand him, but personally, I can't really see how White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi's can argue for tolerance considering their very own belief systems-it seems hypocritical to ask for understanding and mutual respect when they themselves do not display it towards other people.

I'm not personally affected by it (like my grandparents didn't endure the Holocaust or anything), but come on people-stop asking for other people to respect your beliefs if you yourself don't respect others. Its like a xenophobic, extremist Muslim who wants to blow everybody up asking for understanding and respect of his beliefs - do you see what I'm kind of getting at? It has nothing to do with being a Jew or a Neo-Nazi or anything-it has to deal with how YOU treat other people. Treat other people like shit, you yourself will be treated like shit...pretty fucking common sense to me.

For me, most of the major religions or guiding philosophies/principles are hypocritical; They advocate peace and respect and at least somewhere in their teachings mention the Golden Rule, yet they nullify their own teachings by attacking those who are different from them. Muslims blowing up Jews. Jewish soldiers killing Palestinians. Christians taking part in the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc. It all just makes arguments seem void.

But yeah...seriously, everyone just shut the fuck up and play smile.gif

I love Hush's posts. It always gives me something to look up in the dictionary, like xenophobic.

/agree with Hush.

Guest Drunkentig3r

Xenophobic: Unsubstantiated hatred or fear of foreigners.

Nullify: To cancel, make void.

I amz improaving ya English tongue.gif

Sign in to follow this