Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Offensive Images

I've gotten too many reports about this to ignore it...

From now on, there is to be no offensive images on this website.

That means take off your swastikas.

Guest killer

Aww your going to make me cry Coinstar

Guest cc90

Swastikas are not offensive, its a symbol of peace and greatness at the highest possibilities reachable by humans.

Guest Drunkentig3r

Actual Definition: Symbol of general well-being used in many Dharmic religions, namely Hinduism and Buddhism, for thousands upon thousands of years. You could say it has the proportional value of a cross in Christianity and the Western world. It even shows up in some western cultures, such as Greece and parts of Northern Europe, all of which also implied positive religious significance.

Definition set by modern society and culture: Symbol of Nazi Germany, the Third Reich, World War II, massive loss of life, concentration camps, the holocaust, the true ugliness and darkness that lies within mankind.

Since all of us don't live in some South Asian country, yeah I'd say take out the Swatstikas. Kind of hard to argue for tolerance on this one considering the subject matter. wacko.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hushx @ May 10 2007, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actual Definition: Symbol of general well-being used in many Dharmic religions, namely Hinduism and Buddhism, for thousands upon thousands of years. You could say it has the proportional value of a cross in Christianity and the Western world. It even shows up in some western cultures, such as Greece and parts of Northern Europe, all of which also implied positive religious significance.

Definition set by modern society and culture: Symbol of Nazi Germany, the Third Reich, World War II, massive loss of life, concentration camps, the holocaust, the true ugliness and darkness that lies within mankind.

Since all of us don't live in some South Asian country, yeah I'd say take out the Swatstikas. Kind of hard to argue for tolerance on this one considering the subject matter. wacko.gif

That's a good point. It was considered a holy symbol for hundreds of years before it was tainted by the Nazis, but when you have a swastika with red splattered all over it and you're in an FPS games' blog you obviously aren't promoting positive religious morays or what can be achieved thereby. However, I have never seen any racist or antisemitic remarks in this blog, even when people in the blogs attempt to goad/flame those who do use the symbol into it. The only replies I've seen from people who are criticized for their use of the symbol by others is that this is just a game and they should not be so easily offended.

I can understand the perspective of someone who only associates this symbol with its Nazi use could take immediate offense. However, I find the symbol personally offensive only when used in an offensive manner and using as an avatar in an online game is borderline at most.

~Mr.F~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 9 2007, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Swastikas are not offensive, its a symbol of peace and greatness at the highest possibilities reachable by humans.

What about "In memory of Heinrich Himmler?" What the fuck does he have to do with peace? What does he have to do with Buddhism, Hindu or the heights reachable by taking the righteous path? You nullify your own argument with that fucked up signiature.

Guest cc90

It was not tainted by the Nazi's, it was tainted by the jewish lies, and besides, I have another symbol in mind now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrFi5ter @ May 10 2007, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What about "In memory of Heinrich Himmler?" What the fuck does he have to do with peace? What does he have to do with Buddhism, Hindu or the heights reachable by taking the righteous path? You nullify your own argument with that fucked up signiature.

Im one of the people who has researched ww2 for years, my family has been in the SS, I think I know quite a bit more about it than you.

Coinstar: You better remove the communist avatars if you remove these.

cc90 I can care less if your family was in the ss, grat's you exterminated jews who couldnt even fight back, what a cowardly thing to do, I bet if we equipped all the jews you killed with guns they themselves couldve won the warn against germany LoL's

i think the way cc90 uses the symbol is fine, he has his right to believe what he wants. He isn't being an asshole, he is just showing his beliefs.

Guest Buddy Jesus

I'll remove mine, but only because I put it on to back CC90. The guy has his beliefs and hating him just for what he has been raised to know and the believe in doesn't make you any better then what you woudl say a Nazi. He believes what he believes and you not gonna change that by flaming him every 5 minutes. Soooo get over it.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ May 10 2007, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cc90 I can care less if your family was in the ss, grat's you exterminated jews who couldnt even fight back, what a cowardly thing to do, I bet if we equipped all the jews you killed with guns they themselves couldve won the warn against germany LoL's

Your a foolish man, you have no evidence to back up the SS exterminated the jews, They imprisoned them because JEWS declared war on Germany, look it up if you dont know your facts, The ones who were killed were thiefs and murderers.

If the Nazi's were for the extermination of the jews, they could have done it steadfastly without a chance of any jew in europe surviving, therefore your comments are null and void, jews have served in the Wehrmacht, just like the muslum units in the SS.

(Also, there are no birth records of anne frank, so your only source of evidence just got raped)

Id like to point out that jews are leeches of society, a jew cannot fight, nor live without spreading hate and stealing.

Guest daniel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ May 10 2007, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They will be removed, or I will remove them myself.

its about time.

You people can believe in anything you want...

Just keep the images off the forums.

If someone has an offensive picture, send me a message.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 10 2007, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your a foolish man, you have no evidence to back up the SS exterminated the jews, They imprisoned them because JEWS declared war on Germany, look it up if you dont know your facts, The ones who were killed were thiefs and murderers.

If the Nazi's were for the extermination of the jews, they could have done it steadfastly without a chance of any jew in europe surviving, therefore your comments are null and void, jews have served in the Wehrmacht, just like the muslum units in the SS.

(Also, there are no birth records of anne frank, so your only source of evidence just got raped)

Id like to point out that jews are leeches of society, a jew cannot fight, nor live without spreading hate and stealing.

are you still alive? hold on i gotta take a huge dump...

20 minutes later...

"Ahhhhh, much better. I dedicate this dump to CC90 in all his nazi glory."

and yes there was corn in it.

If there was no one to hate then what would make the world a fun place to be?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 10 2007, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Great stuff. Every time cc90 has a reply like that, the opposing (in this case, howard dean) has no comeback and just resorts to "you damn nazi, you're gay, go die" (Yes, bios that's what all your posts have been).

Otherwise, I have nothing against swastikas but they are offensive to some people regardless of what they actually stand for so...

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 10 2007, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

are you still alive? hold on i gotta take a huge dump...

20 minutes later...

"Ahhhhh, much better. I dedicate this dump to CC90 in all his nazi glory."

and yes there was corn in it.

If there was no one to hate then what would make the world a fun place to be?

What a mature response, this is just another reason why they should be dealt with accordingly. It also shows they are inferior, and cannot think.

haha i dont use my intellect to entertain stupid comments. if your talking about smart, well i graduated deans list every semester for 4 years in college. Got a 96 percentile on my ASVAB. And took an IQ test in Psychology and scored a 138. I'm not trying to act like I'm special by any means. I'm just pointing something out to you. There's a difference between being smart and slinging immature comments like mine. Thats why i come up with something retarded to sling. But your just a dirty fetus. You can't yet understand the concept of a complex rational thought. If you think that it's ok for CC90 to think jews, and black people are inferior. Then you should ALSO think that I have a right to believe that people like him are retards who avoid facts and grasp complex paranoid delusions manifested by a supposed "grand conspiracy." People who have to make themselves feel better by belittling other races and cultures are weak minded fools. BTW I think it was you fetus who said jews aren't a race. Why were german jews and polish jews excluded from Lebensborn programs?

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 10 2007, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

haha i dont use my intellect to entertain stupid comments. if your talking about smart, well i graduated deans list every semester for 4 years in college. Got a 96 percentile on my ASVAB. And took an IQ test in Psychology and scored a 138. I'm not trying to act like I'm special by any means. I'm just pointing something out to you. There's a difference between being smart and slinging immature comments like mine. Thats why i come up with something retarded to sling. But your just a dirty fetus. You can't yet understand the concept of a complex rational thought. If you think that it's ok for CC90 to think jews, and black people are inferior. Then you should ALSO think that I have a right to believe that people like him are retards who avoid facts and grasp complex paranoid delusions manifested by a supposed "grand conspiracy." People who have to make themselves feel better by belittling other races and cultures are weak minded fools. BTW I think it was you fetus who said jews aren't a race. Why were german jews and polish jews excluded from Lebensborn programs?

We dont make ourselves feel better by hating others, we ARE better, they are an inferior race, its none of your subhuman minded business what we believe, if you don't like it, great, you don't have to, These are my beliefs, I dont fucking care if you hate them or not, so shut the fuck up. Facts say they are inferior, and by their looks, intelligence, and actions, it shows. Your multicultural beliefs, are what doctors call, a mental illness.

To answer your last question:

Lebensborn (Fount of Life, in German) was a child welfare and relocation program initiated by Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler to aid the racial heredity of the Third Reich. The program was implemented in Germany and certain parts of occupied Europe.

After World War II it was widely reported that the objective of the program was a large-scale systematic eugenic human breeding programme to create a master race of "racially pure" Aryans.

I did the underlining where needed.

Your graduation just shows what America has become.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 10 2007, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Erm, I haven't made any comments on jews or anything thus far in the clan so you might have me mixed up.

And I do believe you have a right to consider him a "retard" but doing it in a retarded way isn't going to prove anything.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT SPEWING BULLSHIT ON A FORUM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT. GO TO YOUR FUCKIN STORMFRONT.GAY FORUMS AND TALK ABOUT IT WITH PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT. WAY TO GOOGLE IT YOU FUCKIN TARD...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ May 10 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You people can believe in anything you want...

Just keep the images off the forums.

If someone has an offensive picture, send me a message.

Your bird is offending me!

Sign in to follow this