Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don Juan

#Justjailbreakthings ft. cows

That poor kid Rainsurge abused :^( 

Anyways gr8 vid 

Speaking of vids didn't you say you were making another one? Can someone give this kid a week ban so he makes a video?

Speaking of vids didn't you say you were making another one? Can someone give this kid a week ban so he makes a video?

I'm working on another video rn by recording footage.  It'll prob be out end of the month, and I'll add more editing to this one. (Better cut scenes, graphics, longer etc) 

I'm working on another video rn by recording footage.  It'll prob be out end of the month, and I'll add more editing to this one. (Better cut scenes, graphics, longer etc) 

Can't you maybe even not put music on if there's people talking? Especially not that shitty Swing EDM shit lol

Can't you maybe even not put music on if there's people talking? Especially not that shitty Swing EDM shit lol

Duly noted.  I will mess around with the mixer and see if I can make it really quiet so you know its there but not drowning out people.  I have over 100GB of footage to go over now xD I'll start working later this week on sorting out the footage, then start basic editing.  Should be out end of the month. 

But still Niklas, great video.  

That video was just like a round of JB!

long, boring, and sat around and watched while others played the game

Lol I actually agree. I didn't make it past two minutes before I thought. Why am I watching this when I could just play a round? Ha