Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groot

intorduction afyter getting into sG

Hi My user is called sG | I Am Groot,

I know i already have made one of these before but i thought my first post to the forums after getting to join this awesome community should be an introduction. So for those who voted yes on my app thank you so much i have been playing on the sG servers for about 4 years now not only on my account but a separate account know as Zigler/ Rec for those who might have remembered me than. Anyway a little about me I am a small time youtuber/ streamer, I am still trying to get into the Marine corps and I am going to college to be a a software developer so once i get into that a ways i would like to be an engineer for sG. I am fun and easy going (and now that im reading this back it is starting to sound like a dating site kind of schpiel "long walks on the beach" kind of thing) and i try to implement my mood into my gaming. i also so animations for intros and for my amusement in my free time. if any one wants to hang just messege me on steam and we can hang and have fun. again thank you so much for allowing me into the great community.

sincerly, 

sG | I Am Groot