Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chowder

What did you get for Christmas?

Got a SP4 keyboard for my surface pro 3 (works with both but the sp4 one is soooo much better than my old sp3 keyboard), a Patagonia quarter zip, some other clothes, and cash money.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

All i asked for were steam cards, i then got roughly 235 from my family in steam cards and that resulted in me buying an AWP | Asiimov, a fire and ice marble fade gut, and other nice skins.

All i asked for were steam cards, i then got roughly 235 from my family in steam cards and that resulted in me buying an AWP | Asiimov, a fire and ice marble fade gut, and other nice skins.

so you're telling me you spent cash on skins

so you're telling me you spent cash on skins

No i'm telling you i spent steam cards that people gave me on skins, i didn't pay a penny. I also got clothes and such...

I gotta jar of honey that weighs 2.2 pouds, socks, and a gift card to to tacobell/kfc for 25$, on top of that I got 160$ and some smoke to get chonged, 15$ chilli's gift card and a 25$ gift card to Walmart... I also got a 6 pack:D but most important I got to have supper with my family...

Ps4 with all the uncharteds and access to the uncharted 4 multiplayer beta, and bo3. I also got $90 for steam games, $50 to scheels sporting goods, $15 iTunes. A lot of nice clothing.