Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Today my building manager had a talk with me.

So I get out of my place this morning and I see my resident building manager shoveling the sidewalk, clearly disgruntled (it has snowed quite a bit lately). He’s making verbal “Ugghhs!” I try to avoid him by walking by and not looking at him. However he stops me in my literal tracks by saying, “Hey… I’ve been looking for you…”

I think to myself… well I was out last night at my cousins place with my girlfriend but we didn’t leave until like 8:30 p.m. He had quite a bit of time to find me… I wonder what this is for.

“Okay….?” I say hesitantly.

“I’ve been getting noise complaints... coming from your apartment…”

I am confused and immediately thinking he has the wrong place. “But it’s just been me in there for the past week.”

“Hmm… well are you a gamer?” he says to me with some condescending tone.

I say, “Yes…?”

“Do you yell when you game?”

“I guess I can.”

“Yeah. You do.”

“Okay, I'll keep it down. Sorry.”

“Right on.”

Hahaha fucking jailbreak. I thought I might have heard someone stomping on the floor on Monday night when I was having a blast in the server but I wasn't sure because my headphones were maxed out and I was giving orders at the time.

RIP

"I guess I do."

That was so passive of you. Was he 7 feet tall?

He is definitely a burly dude and doesn't seem to have a good sense of humour lol.

I know for a fact he doesn't like people but I'm on his good side because he will complain to me about them sometimes.

I don't need to be on his bad side because I don't want to be kicked out haha.

"WHEN CELL DOORS OPEN ALL TERRORISTS!!!...." Maybe people think you are doing some ISIS training from your apartment.

FBI is gonna show up at his place next

JB has brought out my inner rage. Unfortunately, my apt borders one occupied by a family of 5. I'm sure their quiet family time is being invaded by the sound of my muffled swears and cussing on a daily basis.

I know for a fact he doesn't like people but I'm on his good side because he will complain to me about them sometimes.

>Building manager

>doesn't like people

>checks out