Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Adding Jailbreak Maps

jb_blank looks a lot like Clouds but maybe it will be a little easier for the CTs to keep control of their Ts so it could be nice to have.

jb_summer_jail looks awesome! It's a bit small so it might be hard during a full server pop but I would love to see more maps come into the map pool

From what I can tell, there has been a backlog on maps to be added. would be easier for you to message them on slack directly trav and ask who is in charge of adding the maps.

Edit; My best bet would be to go through JB maps and take the ones out of rotation that aren't used anymore so we have space for new ones. Because Papas, Clouds, Dojo, Bleck coks will always win in the vote, so people won't even realize there are new maps added. 

From what I can tell, there has been a backlog on maps to be added. would be easier for you to message them on slack directly trav and ask who is in charge of adding the maps.

Edit; My best bet would be to go through JB maps and take the ones out of rotation that aren't used anymore so we have space for new ones. Because Papas, Clouds, Dojo, Bleck coks will always win in the vote, so people won't even realize there are new maps added. 

I'm not sure what backlog you're talking about. When I see a suggestion for a map, as long as other people seem to want it (or I really do) I add it. I added prison break the day the thread was made...

I also most likely won't remove any maps.

I'm not sure what backlog you're talking about. When I see a suggestion for a map, as long as other people seem to want it (or I really do) I add it. 

I also most likely won't remove any maps.

jb mangaroons in the suggested maps was never added O.o

jb mangaroons in the suggested maps was never added O.o

Lies 8)

Really though, adding it now. To be honest, I never saw it - but it was also my first week on staff. I didn't even look at this map, but cows said he likes it. 

Jb Summer is a big map still played on Gmod JB ALOT.  Would like to see how its ported, and see if it gets voted anytime soon over the clouds/avalanche/papas...etc