Sign in to follow this  
Face

War3 Christmas Mini-Event (Dec. 23 - Dec 31)

50% Bonus Experience for the duration of the event. Gold Bars will spawn randomly (as is tradition).

Level bank will be given out as such:
Most Gold: 15 level bank
2nd Most Gold: 10 level bank
3rd Most Gold: 5 level bank

I will probably give out a few level bank here and there throughout the event as well.

Event Only Race:

Kris Kringle
Portly: Gain 100 HP
Joyous: Your joy inspires those around you
Gift from Elves: Your elves packed you a special gift before you left the North Pole
Presents: [ability] You give presents to nice children below you when flying on your sleigh
Reindeer: [ultimate] Calling upon your reindeer makes your sleigh take off

Kris Kringle will be limited to 2 per team. An extension of the MOTD rule since this is a limited time thing: if a player with less levels wants to play Kris Kringle, you have to let them play. If you do not allow players to play the race, you can be punished.

Me and Thorgot were kinda joking, but it really is a Christmas miracle that I found the motivation to do any races for Christmas.

It is pretty simple code wise, but I think it will be a really fun race for the event when you guys see how it works!

When you say less levels, do you mean total or for that race? 

Besides that, looks awesome

Less levels on the race. Aka: whoever has played it the least gets priority. 

Any more races going to be revealed?

I want a Krampus > :D

I might do another one tomorrow or if I have nothing to do at work this week (possible) I will prob leave early and might do a race one day.

For now, plan on one race tho.

Eurisko Kaeso and I came up with The Grinch, a Krampus-like race that could a cool edition to the Christmas Event. You can mess around with the concepts or the numbers if you want. All the ability names come from the song "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch."

The Grinch

Cuddly as a Cactus -

You scour and the bullets turn from your disgustingness. You have a 3/6/9/12/15% evade. All bullets that you evade reflect 5/10/15/20/25% of damage that would have been dealt to you.

Heart’s an Empty Hole-

Perhaps his heart is still three times too small. In an AOE around you, you deal 1/2/3/4/5 damage per second to enemies and gains 1/2/3/4/5 health per second but only if an enemy is being harmed by your aura. Cannot overheal.

Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile-

You grab all the gifts that your enemies were expecting. Your aura and your shots slow your foes by 5/10/15/20/25%. You also take all the guns that were dropped on the ground in spawn and drop them in your spawn.

A Crooked Jerky Jockey-

Max, your (reindeer) dog, moves at lightning speed. You move 10/15/20/25/30% faster. Whenever you take damage, you yelp and your move speed bonus is now 20/30/40/50/60% for 4 seconds. Has a cooldown of 7 seconds.

[ultimate] Stink, Stank, Stunk!
You are so foul that you deal damage to the future. Everyone who was damaged by your aura is dealt 5/10/15/20/25 damage on the start of the next round. Your aura’s radius is increased by 20/40/60/80/100%.

Edited by Super Vlad

Kris Kringle: +100hp to +150hp

Now runs 40% faster

Grinch: Lower cooldown on item steal

Grinch is now even stinkier

Deals some bonus damage

Runs 40% faster instead of 25% faster

Winners

15 Levelbank: 3338 gold, Carmi

10 Levelbank: 2064 gold, Leeroy Jenkins

5 Levelbank: 1863 gold, Xenophobe

All levelbank has been given out.

It appears Kris Kringle and Grinch levels stayed with players as well.

50% bonus xp is turned off and so is gold collection.