Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

[ARCHIVE] Jailbreak Issues

This is kind of what I'm hoping. Although our issue is definitely more prevalent than what you see in competitive (this could be due to any number of things involving store, loadout, etc.), I'm trying to wait out putting too much effort into it until a fix is released. My guess is that it's the root of the issue, and when it's fixed, ours will as well.

The glitch with guns floating around has a slight problem: if a T gets near one, they can sometimes take it from the CT its meant to be held by.  Idk how, Idk why this exists, but it strips the CT of their weapon and the T now has it.  I saw it happen to TheLowki, and Leeroy saw it happen as well.  It is hilarious, but kind of game breaking. 

I have a question. When warden gives a movement command, such as run, crouchwalk, or shiftwalk, are the T's allowed to jump on any of those?  I do vaguely remember Cows saying no for all 3, but a few people think T's can jump on a run command and others think they can't jump at all. Just need some clarification.

I have a question. When warden gives a movement command, such as run, crouchwalk, or shiftwalk, are the T's allowed to jump on any of those?  I do vaguely remember Cows saying no for all 3, but a few people think T's can jump on a run command and others think they can't jump at all. Just need some clarification.

1. There are three move commands: Run, walk, crouch. Walking = shift. Crouch = crouch. Terrorists may jump over obstacles unless told otherwise, other than that, terrorists should not jump during a run, walk, or crouch walk command.

It's specifically stated in the MOTD. 

1. There are three move commands: Run, walk, crouch. Walking = shift. Crouch = crouch. Terrorists may jump over obstacles unless told otherwise, other than that, terrorists should not jump during a run, walk, or crouch walk command.

It's specifically stated in the MOTD. 

Thanks!