Sign in to follow this  
Drew Brees

JB issue thread

It's just big thread designated for issues pertaining to activities on JB. It can have stars and all that cool shit, but mainly for determining things for certain maps. I.E. Should dodge the clip (not) be played on JB Clouds with it's narrow solitary, decision on what would be considered a vent, etc.

While these decisions are mostly unanimous among staff and SO's, it would improve communication between veterans and even the newest of players.

The decisions among staff and SO's can be archived at the top of the thread for anyone to see at any time.

Edited by The Pro Rustler

What do you mean by the issues? Would you mean to discuss server side issues with maps (what to do in maps and others), or just playerbase? (killwhores, etc etc) I'm down for both, but before I start shooting bullets on occurances I just want to make a discrepancy on what topic i'm talking about.

Both of your examples would be ideal for the thread regardless.

Edit: I'm all for idea tweaking and suggestions. I think it will reduce some freekilling even if by a small fraction of a percent.

Edited by The Pro Rustler

I'd prefer a threat to me made, its easier for me to notice. I suppose we can try this

I think it would help to eliminate the whole "he said, she said" argument. People can (for the most part) be on the same page.