Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrkham

Looking for a new keyboard.

I am open to suggestions. Here are some things I want.

- Under $150

- Wrist rest

- Mechanical

- Ghosting

- Windows lock key

These things are not needed, but preferred.

Show me what you have in mind.

I believe you want *anti* ghosting, and for that money, depends on the keyswitch you want. The G710+ from Logitech has MX Browns, and the G710 has blues. Both can be had for around $100 depending on the website you go to

I believe you want *anti* ghosting, and for that money, depends on the keyswitch you want. The G710+ from Logitech has MX Browns, and the G710 has blues. Both can be had for around $100 depending on the website you go to

I dont know what I want as far as keyswitches. Main games I play are dota 2, sc2, and ark.

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00CD1FC6G

I have the RGB version, I really like it.

At first I had to get used to the Cherry MX Red switches.

I'm getting used to it and it feels like my keyboard is more responsive (obv)

<3 me and bae have the same keyboard. Best $100 i've spent on hardware, the sound is beautiful and everything is so responsive. Idk about ghosting but it's got everything else that ya listed.

It has everything he listed

Plus the non-RGB versions have a special hidden game. It's called "count the LEDs that burn out because corsair fucked up the LED positioning/wiring." My record stands at 13 before I RMA'ed my Silver/MX Blue version for a refund.

EDIT: Also using the K70 RGB.

I have a K70 as well but using blue switches. Its a very nice keyboard.  If I were going to get it again, I might have went with the reds just because linear is better for gaming, but I love the clicking :D