Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

Uploading into forum

Guest Drunkentig3r

Try using an embed service like Google Video or Youtube. I'm still not sure how to actually embed it considering using the coding provided on their websites don't seem to work here. I think you have to go through this site's BB coding (if I figure it out I'll post more).

Guest killer

upload it to a file sharing provider not sure of ne off hand. adn then psot a link to download

Guest Phoenix2

Although our IPB forum is built to allow file uploads, I have it disabled to save bandwidth and such. After making your demo, you can use RapidShare.com for free and easy file uploads.

This is probably the best way to go.

Right, I've done that but I uploaded it as a dem instead of a .rar. I don't know what program to use to view the demo or change it's file type, but it is under my post it report-a-tard for "ra/emo." Doesn't really matter at this point I guess xp.

Guest LordOfDogtown

its not hard to find out how to open certain file types. just go to google and type in the file extension and how to open or something. if you want to open a rar go to www.rarlabs.com and get winrar. hopefully i answered ur question buuuuuuddy

-lordofdogtown

Guest some fag

HOLY FUCK! DOGTOWN!!!

Wow...

Ok, carry on.

Sign in to follow this