Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Any of you in a band or play music in general? Or like music period? o.o

I'm in my schools marching band drum line, wind ensemble and I play piano along with trumpet. I also play set on the free days and bass guitar for Jazz. There are a few drummers that are bad ass you guys (and girl now apparently) should look at if you like the set. Derek Roddy is insane with double bass, Carter Beauford (Yes, from Dave Matthews band) is extremely technical and great on the hi hat. The Italian VaDrum (Andrea Vadrucci) is fun to watch cause he plays to music such as mario, simpsons ext. Those are the three main ones I look at for ideas and inspiration for now. As for piano, there are a great number of people that inspire me, but one is easily accessible and plays more stuff I like than anyone, he's on youtube as NightShader1 (Pascal van Stekelenburg, Netherlands).

-Audio

I like all kinds of music. I tend to play more classical and game music than anything though. Mario ftw ;) and CastleVania: Symphony of the Night had an awesome sound track.

-Audio

i play trombone recorder bass guitar ukulele drums harmonica and keyboards. i play bass in my band of me and my two friends. im pretty goodish, ask project.

I'm wanting to buy a bass and a new amp. If any of you are looking to recored your stuff, I would get this

or this. Its amazing. I have the first one. You can use it for Mics, Guitars, or Bass'. And for recording software get Audacity.

Guest Fohacidal
doesnt answer the question.

Read the title, yes it does, if you know the definition of what an audiophile basically is

Just curios, have any of you ever used Rosetta Stone?

-Audio

Yar!

Guest Fohacidal
I downloaded it today, Spanish 1-3. Almost done with 1. Funny pics lol. I think I'll get the Japanese one next.

-Audio

Oh yeah, rosetta stone is excellent, its actually very useful for languages

It's pretty good so far. My problem was I had gone through and done all the main test parts first cause I didn't know that those blank squares where also important >> I was only doing the ones with te numbers in them lol So I'm going back and doing all the others as well. About half finished, hopefully I'll do well on my final because of this :P

-Audio

I play piano classical guitar acoustic guitar eletric guitar trumpet drums basinet and my grandmother taught me how to play the violin and chello

Do you use a computer to make them? My brothers a Dj and an artist in DnB. We mostly use Ableton Live 6, Acid, Cubass and Reason. We used to use Frooty Loops, but had to get a program that offered more.

-Audio