Sign in to follow this  
tazmanianxdude

screenshots

im oing to be posting screenshots of people who are rdming constantly or any other way of breaking the rules on my home page cause i cant figure out how to upload them to the forums

You can upload them to Imgur for free without having to make an account, then just link it in the post.

You can upload them to Imgur for free without having to make an account, then just link it in the post.

This is a good method.

The method I use though is I downloaded gayzo (https://gyazo.com/download). What you do is open the screenshot image and click on the gayzo app and slide the gayzo cursor to where you want to copy on the image. Then a URL will pop up and it will show the image you just cropped and then all you have to do is either 1. copy the gayzo link or 2. copy the gayzo image and then you can paste either the link or the photo on the forums for your proof.

I like using that method just because you don't have to waist some time uploading the image (which is a problem for me because my upload speed is crap on my internet). 

But use whichever Taz!

Edited by Ironic