Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name

Stormwind in the upcoming Warcraft movie

no stormwind keep, rip.

the cathedral looks awesome

The keep is actually on the far left - you can see the outer walls of it, but it's a bad angle to see it

If you want to see the keep, check out this 3D FLYING VIDEO HOLY SHIT IS THAT REAL YOU KNOW IT IS

I am very bummer this this isn't a "WOW" movie which is what Blizzard said it was the entire time... Now it's just the "Warcraft" lore...

I am very bummer this this isn't a "WOW" movie which is what Blizzard said it was the entire time... Now it's just the "Warcraft" lore...

WoW is completely based on Warcraft lore though? I'm pretty hyped since I love the Warcraft books and games.

just "Warcraft" lore

lol

Like Kim said, WoW story is "Warcraft" story (at least in terms of FT/BC, I don't know about this alternate timeline crap). WC3 is beautiful in its storytelling and gives the basis for every epic/definitive character in WoW.

Unless you can provide a source, I don't believe that it was ever declared a WoW movie, just a Warcraft one. It's been on IMDB as a Warcraft movie since 2012, if not earlier...

what? I don't even...