Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Popsicle_Ninja

Bad map is bad#console spam

much console much spam cant read things am sad. trash map. :D

anyone else getting this or am i just missing something texture wise? My roomate got it too so thats why i wanted to ask

**** also unitato just dced forcing last ct but couldnt get ID bc console spam rip ****

**** super edit || do we still have the plugin that types the ID into chat? rip so rusty :l || *****

post-27879-0-00484400-1446181834_thumb.j

Seems like it's a missing the material file for that floater_juice prop...

It was propably not included when it was ported from CS:S?

First hit from google went to another clans resource page 

propably this file located in:

cstrike/materials/models/props/cs_militia/

"VertexLitGeneric"{    "$baseTexture" "models\props\cs_militia\floater_juice"    "$translucent" "1"    "$envmap" "env_cubemap"    "$envmapmask" "models\props\cs_militia\floater_juice_ref"}

So umm propably add the texture/material file or remove the prop from the map :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/snumzde6lfpdxmy/AADgH-tINiz7S8OPMeY9d1aSa?dl=0

I think those are the files^ set to the correct file path assuming the model itself even exists

on further investigation it appears to flood console like that on several maps not just this one. >.> all of our older ones seem to be fine but havent done a thorough investigation.

This happens on lots of different maps at random times. One round will be spammed with this, the next round will be fine.

I'm not sure what triggers the spam, but most maps that have it are not constantly spamming the message throughout the entire game.