Sign in to follow this  
azile0

Image of God

... There is no right or wrong answers in religion. Believe in what you want as long as it does not cause harm i dont care.

But there is no right or wrong answers in religion for there is no proof in anything. In god's existence to evolution. There is no proof therefore there is no right or wrong answer

Someone who tries to aggressively prove that God doesn't exist is just as bad as someone who aggressively tries to prove he does exist, the majority of people seem to think it's ok to try to force someone to not believe in God, but find it horribly wrong to try to convince someone he does exist.

Someone who tries to aggressively prove that God doesn't exist is just as bad as someone who aggressively tries to prove he does exist, the majority of people seem to think it's ok to try to force someone to not believe in God, but find it horribly wrong to try to convince someone he does exist.

There we go, now close this topic.

why close the topic? its freedom of expression. I am not trying to push anything on anyone but I do seek to enlighten. I believe once people of an organized faith understands that it is garbage and can keep his or hers personal beliefs will bring a great deal of peace to ones mind.

Guest Fohacidal
why close the topic? its freedom of expression. I am not trying to push anything on anyone but I do seek to enlighten. I believe once people of an organized faith understands that it is garbage and can keep his or hers personal beliefs will bring a great deal of peace to ones mind.

Irony ftl

Contract-- don't mistake ignorant or hateful atheists with us agnostics. We claim that God, animism, etc is unknowable, which is essentially what Christians/Jews/Muslims believe too-- thus the whole concept of "faith." Atheists just flat out say it's an impossibility and troll forums.

There's been a lot of research done on the psychology of religion and faith, I recommend reading it, or just think about your faith from a psychological standpoint.

I love how atheists are always the ones to start an argument on forums, like Oreo and Fetus said, "Atheists, stop trying to disprove God".

As always, you guys have twisted this away from the original topic, its get fucking annoying.

your too close minded to understand

I'm gonna have to go with foh on this one, you are just being a hypocrite now, because you think what you believe has to be right.

I've always loved the idea of The Flying Spaghetti Monster, since my older brother showed me it. I see plenty of spaghetti monster fish ornaments on cars around my city, especially back on Z-Day (Zeitgeist Day).

Contract, your Lutheran too?? nice, I like being Lutheran SOOOO much more than being a catholic.... The catholic church to me are always trying to make you feel bad and say that you are going to hell.....

Contract, your Lutheran too?? nice, I like being Lutheran SOOOO much more than being a catholic.... The catholic church to me are always trying to make you feel bad and say that you are going to hell.....

Awesome, thought I was the only one on the forums, and where the hell have you been lol, haven't seen you in forever.

Guest Fohacidal
theres a difference in what you believe and the truth.

Waylon im excited you came back bro but Im gonna have to call troll on this one, no way you would do it on purpose...

WTF are you talking about? Jewdiism isn't a race of people, you can be any colour and be a jew.

Jews are a race and a religion. It's a weird classification.

No problem Foh. I have no problem stating my opinion about religion and those who follow it. I just can't understand something so illogical.

Guest Fohacidal
Jews are a race and a religion. It's a weird classification.

No problem Foh. I have no problem stating my opinion about religion and those who follow it. I just can't understand something so illogical.

Then try not to be a complete douche to everyone who do understand it, you guys call us so close minded when even people like yourself ADMIT you dont understand the other side of things, seriously your not convincing anyone, and instead of relaying your opinions you and Waylon keep forcing your beliefs on everyone by implying how "illogical" and "wrong" we are...

How about we close this topic, since we are getting no where.

I don't see why people debate about religion, If I believe/ don't in God, I have already made up my mind at this age, no one over the internet is going to get me to change it.

How about we close this topic, since we are getting no where.

I don't see why people debate about religion, If I believe/ don't in God, I have already made up my mind at this age, no one over the internet is going to get me to change it.

so then stop coming into this thread. this is more of a discussion, and people are contributing their personal beliefs.

mayo your such an meanie...

i believe in a heaven that has volcanoes of beer and lots of strippers... i believe in a similar hell except the beer is stale and the strippers have VD....

I like to adhere to the Eight “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts†of the Gospel of the flying spaghetti monster...

Oh yeah... i also like to say RAmen after my prayers...

You guys are just proving the ignorance and trolling of atheists, I find it amusing, keep going.

I am not atheist, and what is trolling?