Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mnkeydude

New computer.

Hey everyone!  I was wondering if I should buy this >> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883101195computer next month because I am currently running a AMD A8 2.4 GHZ Laptop that freezes up when to many smokes are thrown.  I was just wondering if this is a good computer, my budget is about $900 including a monitor (doesn't have to be 144hz).   If you have any suggestions please just reply that would be awesome.

that is literal fucking shit... go build a custom one yourself lol

Well, for my cpu I have and intel pentium and it was really cheap... My uncle over clocked it to 4.2ghz

and for my gpu I have a 750 ti which runs csgo at 250+ fps and its really affordable compared to other video cards.  

But eh, my build was affordable and im happy with it. probably other cheaper routes but yeah.

Pre-builts are a scam and a waste of money. Build your own desktop. Put the time in to do the research and ask others for help when you're stuck or unsure.

• Intel HD Graphics 4600

Don't do it... It would be a horrible waste of money....

If you don't have experience putting a computer together (it's really easy, but if you're unsure of yourself...) there are sites where you pay ~$50 on top of what the cost of parts is for them to put it together for you, and you still get your custom pc... You can get way better with a budget of around 900.