Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nothing_but_fail

Any welders here?

Search trough Don Juans Posts (hes a member her, he went like MIA I guess.)

he's a welder and has showed what he has done. Let me link ya to his post real quick

EDIT::    Here's the post of what he has done. If I see him on Steam I'll tell him about your interest, but as of right now thats the only person I know that could be of assistance. 

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/65463-some-of-the-work-i-do-at-school/

Search trough Don Juans Posts (hes a member her, he went like MIA I guess.)

he's a welder and has showed what he has done. Let me link ya to his post real quick

EDIT::    Here's the post of what he has done. If I see him on Steam I'll tell him about your interest, but as of right now thats the only person I know that could be of assistance. 

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/65463-some-of-the-work-i-do-at-school/

Ah okay, Thanks :D

I'm a noob. not familiar with the terminology but I use a 220v welder at work to practice with. It's the one that feeds wire automatically, uses gas (can't remember name of gas). The best part is if I mess something up, I don't have to fix it because it's owned by the shop I work at. I've practiced with some garbage exhaust tubing before. Main reason i'm learning is because I gutted out the catalytic converters on my truck and had a former tech at the shop weld it up for me. Now i have mad exhaust leaks. Then again it's stainless. I could also use some helpful tips.

I have been summoned. I dont have any pictures now but I can put some up tomorrow if you want. I have been welding for 2 years now, with Mig Mag Tig and MMA welding so I think I can help you with a few tricks feel free to pm me or whatever.