Sign in to follow this  
Clayton Bigsby

Broke

So the skill that reveals invis with Angel of Light hits Zergling mulitple times instantly. Not sure if this is because is trying to make the zerg come from underneath the ground or if its because the zergling isn't visable once it is hit the first time? Infested is continuously playing it after the fact we know its broke. Face, he said you've told him its fixed and thats how it's intended? So if you're burrowed this will kill you instantly and there isnt anything you can do?

I did not say he fixed angel of light, face worded really long and complciated basically saying it suppose to work that way

Edited by infested marine

? I was stating a broke feature, or one I felt to be and what the scenario was. And as Face always says when a topic is brought up "post on the forums" I thought this was standard procedure. Also, I figured Face might overlook a PM and forget if he was busy with something else.

Edited by Clayton Bigsby

I fixed it in a way that angel of light is still good vs zergling but zergling doesn't auto die

Basically you get hit by the invis break every 2 secons

e z kill

get outta the ground u

I fixed it in a way that angel of light is still good vs zergling but zergling doesn't auto die

Basically you get hit by the invis break every 2 secons

e z kill

get outta the ground u

Shopmenu item:

Shovel

1000$

Globally unborrow zerglings.