Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freekiller #3

Nexus 6

Nexus 6 is $350 on amazon for a 32gb and $400 for a 64gb

Bought one and have it now

TLDR: IT"S AS BIG AS MY PECKER

Is it as wide as well?

Also, that's a pretty decent deal considering that it's still a solid phone.

Nexus 6 is $350 on amazon for a 32gb and $400 for a 64gb

Bought one and have it now

TLDR: IT"S AS BIG AS MY PECKER

you can get google fi if you have a nexus 6.. pretty much the best plan i've ever seen.

you can get google fi if you have a nexus 6.. pretty much the best plan i've ever seen.

Google fi looks promising, but i already have a cheap plan with unlimited data (1gb at LTE). might switch if I get an invite though just for the better network coverage

Are you retarded? Don't try and bounce your phone off of the concrete. EZPZ

I don't know why I ask if you are retarded. You are. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Well this took an interesting turn SourPls

Google fi looks promising, but i already have a cheap plan with unlimited data (1gb at LTE). might switch if I get an invite though just for the better network coverage

But you have "unlimited" not unlimited (see red text in quote). 20 for unlimited talk and text across two carriers is pretty stellar. The data plan is also impressive with the ability to roll over data credit

Are you retarded? Don't try and bounce your phone off of the concrete. EZPZ

I don't know why I ask if you are retarded. You are. I know it. Everyone knows it.

It's a widely known issue that the nexus 6 screen breaks easily.. a simple google search will show that this is the number 1 complaint.

I agree Driz google fi is all around better than my current plan, but I prefer my flat rate of $30 due to my current circumstances (not arguing that my plan is superior). I get 1gb of LTE and then im downgraded to hspa+ for the rest of my data. Suits my current needs well enough

I'm in a similar boat, I have the invite, but I'm sharing an account with my wife so swapping myself would increase the price for her.. :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Wow so i've been having reception issues where my phone bounces back and forth between hspa+ and LTE (showing a "!" next to reception).

This drains my battery and would not let me make use of any available reception (cannot call text or use data).

Googled this and while there are so many people facing this problem, there is no set solution.

I go into my phone's radio settings (accessed through a numeric code in call app) and turned on LTE ram dump

Problem has been resolved.. at least I hope  PJSalt

Wow so i've been having reception issues where my phone bounces back and forth between hspa+ and LTE (showing a "!" next to reception).

This drains my battery and would not let me make use of any available reception (cannot call text or use data).

Googled this and while there are so many people facing this problem, there is no set solution.

I go into my phone's radio settings (accessed through a numeric code in call app) and turned on LTE ram dump

Problem has been resolved.. at least I hope  PJSalt

the number 1 battery killer is poor signal areas.. if you flip between freqs or just have a shitty signal your battery will pay the price! When im in a place where i flip alot, i'll just lock the phone to hspa+ and ignore LTE until im in a better coverage area.

the number 1 battery killer is poor signal areas.. if you flip between freqs or just have a shitty signal your battery will pay the price! When im in a place where i flip alot, i'll just lock the phone to hspa+ and ignore LTE until im in a better coverage area.

good thing that isnt an issue in canada with our insane LTE coverage