Sign in to follow this  
Bryan

Hand of God

Make it so when i Ultimate I get round cash money please instead of 0 for suiciding, i am sacrificing myself to revive 1-3 teammates to win the round 

I'd like to see the ult changed completely. Possibly something "God" like related... Maybe ESP for a short duration, HP regen, ability to fly. Also, its slash skill, could that be changed to be similar to Xians teleport? As of right now when you use the skill it will leap you forward and make you go the max distance so you will still be far away and if they're not bad they'll turn and blast you.

I too always thought the ultimate was lackluster and non befitting of a knife race. I'd like to see it be some kind of damage buff like splash slash (goliath) or a grenade that does a buttload of damage in a small area. Something 'smitey'

Yea its pretty annoying, its just another reason not to use the ultimate. Maybe make it so the last person to hurt hand of god gets the kill.

Off topic, the  gif in your sig with the guy and his legs - i remember seeing that on tv when i was younger and was just wondering what thats from.

Edit - nvm,  googled "black guy reverses his knees and walks away tv" and got my answer. The arrival.

Edited by ATG_AGENT

Well i asked you did u fix hand of god and you said yes

Well I never fixed it meaning a) people were harassing me with questions and I started making up answers or b) I was responding to someone elae

Well I never fixed it meaning a) people were harassing me with questions and I started making up answers or b) I was responding to someone elae

Xuau3Qg.png