Sign in to follow this  
Thelnternet

Vanilla Server Capacity

I have noticed over the past month or so but specifically the last week that when vanilla gets to about 25/37 players it starts absolutely shitting itself.  Shot reg goes down(Even worse than normal) ping goes up and some minor rubber banding happens, I know i'm not the only person to notice this because i've  heard a number of other players complain about it consistently.  While 25/37 isn't so good it is technically playable, however by the time the server hits capacity the lag gets really awful in my opinion it would be better to let less people into the server but have a better server experience. I wont pretend to be any sort of professional on servers but reducing the cap to around 28 or 30 might be beneficial. 

I agree, everyone on the server starts complaining about over and over again. I usually get around 87 ping or so when it's 20/37 but when it gets around what internet said it goes to about 100+. Even trying to slay someone lags sometimes.

Haven't noticed it until like 27 ish but it is horrendous at the 37 mark. The cap shouldn't be that high...But I don't really know much about servers so take what I say with a grain of salt

Edited by yellowwhy

This is a clear attempt at the TTT SOs trying to do no admining at all.

isnt this the case already?

Edited by Emo Trash