Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

E-toughness pays a price!

All over my local news months ago. Identity, humanity in general is a horrible thing, but it's each individual person that gives me hope in humanity, responsible, law abiding, and some of the nicest people I've ever met in the past few years that give me hope.

I have an amazing amount of hope for humanity, even though the picture I paint is bleak, don't get me wrong, I have alot of hope for the future. Responsibility is only been taken on a small scale, Law abiding doesn't really mean what it use to.. I've met a number of people that gave me hope as well, most of those people are long since gone and I still have hope. I love the world and all it's children, though 99% of the human children never grow up and keep on a destructive path, I always have hope for them to improve.

Guest Fohacidal
Wow, the world never ceases to amaze me on how fucking ignorant and irresponsible it is.

People say I have a bleak outlook on humanity, but day after day it proves me right.

I think your cynical because you over-generalize humans

If you hang yourself over MySpace, you probably don't deserve to live anyways.

I agree. I don't find that sad- I find it pathetic. The mother has my pity, but she is also the one who fucked her daughter up enough to where she would just up and off herself like that.

yeah i agree with jinn and kelso... i mean if your willing to throw your life away because of some comment on myspace, then the comment should be the least of their problems.

I think your cynical because you over-generalize humans

I'm cynical because the never ending repetition of human ignorance. I may think that way about the majority of people but I still am neutral til they prove me right or prove me wrong.

Four criminal charges, and only 5 years of prison. I think he deserves more, although I think Kelso is right, and people take MySpace WAY to seriously. People just don't understand how EASY it is to make a false life on the internet. Hell, I could claim I am a 18 year old marine, slap some pictures off Google, and PRESTO! Nobody knows otherwise.